MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
IMG_9463.jpeg

Anyone know the part number for the JDM kick plate?

its not in the PDF brochure just pricing..

Screenshot 2023-07-04 133855.png

speaking of this it seems the NISMO doesnt get its own plate logo the options are still the regular Z one. it does get floor mats though

NISMO usa has these for sale but they are $600 and dont light up

1689197822848.png

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
seems so yes blue is safe for 2024. it was actually just added for the first time in Japan for 2024. I didnt realize it wasnt available for their market.

so there is a hint that persimmon could be added for US 2024 as that option showed up but was grayed out on a order page. not sure if it was an error or something that is going to be offered with the orange

it also said gray but I think that is just the sport cloth name
Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Any pics of the persimmon? Just curious mostly! Not something I'd probably go with.

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
its not in the PDF brochure just pricing..

Screenshot 2023-07-04 133855.png
thanks this helped. I used google lense to search the image and found it on the rakuten Japan site. Not sure how legit that site is, but I used Buyee before to request access to other Japanese sites and they buy from that site on your behalf and ship to you. Takes awhile but it was super smooth and I was shocked how inexpensive it was to get car parts that way.

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Awesome! Thanks for the info!

Any pics of the persimmon? Just curious mostly! Not something I'd probably go with.
its been around before. its not my taste but would match that orange Z like they did with blue on blue

1689212965677.png

again no idea if its gonna happen but I guess I can post what I saw so you all dont think im just pulling this out of thin air 🤣

360038157_295618499552361_8087865915737682149_n.png

rvlbrs

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vnglrs.com
Car(s)
2023 Z 6MT, 2021 Supra 3.0 AT, 2014 Toyota 86 6MT
Occupation
Media Production
Z432 Orange !!!👏

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
persimmon is not something i would normally like, but if i got an orange z, that would def be the interior i choose..

Future6spZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ocean blue JLU
So you will be able to get the orange color on any level of Z? So a sport 6 speed in orange is possible? probably won't find one but that's for a different thread. hahaha

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Trust me, that Japanese info doesn't always ring true for the USDM
not sure this is relevant but just to illustrate the pricing gap between US and JDM

2024 GTR NISMO in Japan costs 28.6 million yen thats like 207k

the US price is 221K before destination charge
Perfect example, the Yen converted over to roughly 35k pre release, we all know how that turned out lol

So you will be able to get the orange color on any level of Z? So a sport 6 speed in orange is possible? probably won't find one but that's for a different thread. hahaha
We had yellow for proto spec and normal Zs, I don't see why Orange wouldn't be on normal cars as well as the "Special Edition" it'll be on.

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
yeah so the base JDM Z and the Sport Model in the US arnt too far apart roughly 39K JDM and 41K for USDM both car got a price hike of 1K-1.1k each Japan for 2024 and the US for the March 2023 increase. im assuming the US might see another 1K or so for 2024 across the board

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
was reading some more info about the JDM Z and some noteworthy bits are as previously talked about their back orders are at over 5K and these look to take until 2026 to fulfill . the NISMO will be limited to 200 cars for Japan for the 2024 model year with the remaining 800 targeted before 2026. even though there is a new model year the new order suspension is still in effect so those wanting to change to say the orange for example would have to do so at their dealers discretion and only if they have an existing order. same for the NISMO

I did not know this but apparently in Japan there is a purchase agreement not to resell or export the Z for 6 months. for the new model year that agreement as been change to 1 year for resell or export. I did some digging on this and yes there are many Z's on Japanese used car sites at prices well over the initial selling price. so it seems this isnt just an American issue

Last edited:

PriZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'05 G35, '92 G20, '23 Nissan Z
was reading some more info about the JDM Z and some noteworthy bits are as previously talked about their back orders are at over 5K and these look to take until 2026 to fulfill . the NISMO will be limited to 200 cars for Japan for the 2024 model year with the remaining 800 targeted before 2026. even though there is a new model year the new order suspension is still in effect so those wanting to change to say the orange for example would have to do so at their dealers discretion and only if they have an existing order. same for the NISMO

I did not know this but apparently in Japan there is a purchase agreement not to resell or export the Z for 6 months. for the new model year that agreement as been change to 1 year for resell or export. I did some digging on this and yes there are many Z's on Japanese used car sites at prices well over the initial selling price. so it seems this isnt just an American issue
It seems like we have something similar in the US warranty as well:

This warranty is generally transferable from the original ‘owner other than a Nissan dealer’ (OWNER) to subsequent owners of the vehicle at any time ownership of the vehicle is transferred, without any action on your part; except that this warranty is not transferable but is instead VOID if during the first six months after delivery to the original OWNER: (1) ownership of the vehicle is transferred from the original OWNER, and (2) the vehicle is registered outside of the United States.
Sourced from: https://www.nissanusa.com/content/d.../shared/2023/2023-nissan-warranty-booklet.pdf

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It seems like we have something similar in the US warranty as well:

Sourced from: https://www.nissanusa.com/content/d.../shared/2023/2023-nissan-warranty-booklet.pdf

I haven't heard of that until now but the way I read it the "And" between 1) and 2) is very important. It seems like this is just for out of country sales as wouldnt it say "Or" if either condition applied by itself?. It reads like both conditions need to happen to void the warranty?

There are a ton of Z's for resale both private party and dealerships are we saying the ones under 6 months won't have a warranty when the new owner takes delivery?

PriZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'05 G35, '92 G20, '23 Nissan Z
I haven't heard of that until now but the way I read it the "And" between 1) and 2) is very important. It seems like this is just for out of country sales as wouldnt it say "Or" if either condition applied by itself?. It reads like both conditions need to happen to void the warranty?

There are a ton of Z's for resale both private party and dealerships are we saying the ones under 6 months won't have a warranty when the new owner takes delivery?
No this is very carefully worded to say that it only applies if the Z leaves the country. At first I thought it was what you said, but after referencing it multiple times it’s pretty clear.

While it would be interesting to use the warranty as a method to stop domestic resale for profit, the intent is clearly just to stop people from doing international resales. It seems like Nissan just wants each country’s supply to generally stay where it was sold, which is fair.

The big area where this matters is Canada and Mexico. I bet they have similar clauses, so that you can’t buy up their cars and bring them to the US and vice versa.

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)