Sponsored

2023+ Nissan Z Wheel Spacers

kevinbonds

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
512
Reaction score
633
Location
Florida
Car(s)
z34
I only trust spacers with extended ARP studs, no bolt-on types, which have twice as many mounting points, i.e. 10 vs 5, and depending on spacer material you might be dealing with heat expansion issues affecting bolt torques. Get the ARP studs and do it right, once.
I went with Eibach, they make their own studs and spacers in Germany, and they are approved by the German DOT, and are some of the highest quality hardware I have ever seen. They sell a kit for 15mm front with the extended studs included and the 20MM rear with the extended studs. The kit is designed for the 2024 and up Nissan Z. I have used several different types of slip on spacers over the years, and I have yet to see anything better than the Eibach that are made in Germany. And I agree, would never use bolt on spacers, just don't like doubling the mounting points.
 

CPerdomo

Well-Known Member
First Name
Carlos
Joined
Jun 7, 2024
Threads
22
Messages
718
Reaction score
552
Location
Brandon, Fl.
Car(s)
27 Z Nismo Manual, 2016 Frontier Pro4X Manual
Occupation
Congregational Leader
2 Qs:

1) Those are not the stock wheels, correct? (don't think slip on spacers work w/ OEM wheels unless I'm mistaken)

2) Tell me more about your Z white wall lettering - very interested. (re: post on tires/wheel sub)
Q1) Yes, these are the stock wheels that came with the performance.
Q2) I ordered these. You would have to place (glue) them one by one. Or at least set by set.
 
 






Top