August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
a brief write up from actor/car enthusiast daniel wu

Decent analysis, just about the same issue with the 370Z with C&D testing years back!

"When I jumped back in the car my foot was hitting the floor on braking. The brake fluid was cooked. "

Last edited:

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport

next video he bought a manual supra instead

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional

next video he bought a manual supra instead
yea, I'm disappointed he went the Supra MT Route. after hyping the Z up so much. Nothing against the Supra, but damn. Another one bites the dust.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
yea, I'm disappointed he went the Supra MT Route. after hyping the Z up so much. Nothing against the Supra, but damn. Another one bites the dust.
It pretty much says a lot about the Z and what it offers

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
It pretty much says a lot about the Z and what it offers
Yea I can't be one to judge. I went full BMW lol. And yea Z has dropped the ball hard.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Well I’m still waiting….this video has made me really question if it’s worth continuing to do so
What worries me the most is a wrapped black roof …in the Western Australian heat I’m not sure how long that is going to last even if it is mostly garaged.
I have had cars European cars built for European weather …where the plastics on the outside fade very quickly and it’s almost impossible to restore
This is a wrap…and most only last 3-5 years in the Aussie sun …this is a big red flag

And yes I know it’s been mentioned a few times before, but always hoped it was just the media cars and that the ones going to buyers would be actual paint.
Is that really to much to wish for?

Last edited:

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Reason 5 "poor cupholder placement" is rather interesting. In the US, the cupholders are on the far side of the console from the driver, and it seems like they'll be less bothersome. I don't actually know they'll be less bothersome because I can't actually find a Z to buy, but I'm somewhat surprised Nissan didn't make mirror image consoles for left and right drive cars.

Okay. Nevermind. I'm not surprised. They're just trying to shave costs.

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
Well I’m still waiting….this video has made me really question if it’s worth continuing to do so
I enjoyed that, great summary. Lets face it, Nissan missed the mark. After a dozen test drives I've concluded that this isn't the fun and playful rocket ship that I was hoping for.