takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Yeah, I read about this one. More complaints about wheelspin issues, evidently :rolleyes:
The downshift delay is ridiculous too.
I clearly recall Nissan hyping the improved sportiness of the 9AT. But every roll race video I've seen, the 9AT is every bit as bad as the 7AT in my Infiniti. You clearly hear "thwap" as the plastic accelerator pedal smacks the floor, and the pause until downshift is glacial....all while the car next to the Z gains so much distance.

I find it annoying that Nissan can't get this right anymore. The 5AT in my Titan is spot on, no delay ever. Seems the people who programmed the 5AT no longer work at Nissan....

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport

pretty interesting competition

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I get the disappointment but the Z was the only manual in this test.
True…but at this point the Z needs to blow its competition out of the water to reignite the interest they had a year ago.
Most people have given up and moved on.
We were all joking that the Supra manual would be here before the Z…now that’s a very realistic possibility

I don’t like the Supra, but when a company can announce and produce a car a year later than another manufacturer and still get it to customers before said manufacturer..things are not going to bode well

Last edited:

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
True…but at this point the Z needs to blow its competition out of the water to reignite the interest they had a year ago.
Most people have given up and moved on.
We were all joking that the Supra manual would be here before the Z…now that’s a very realistic possibility

I don’t like the Supra, but when a company can announce and produce a car a year later than another manufacturer and still get it to custo,Drs before said manufacturer..things are not going to bode well
Well at least in canada everything has come before the Z. Type r, integra, supra and soon to be gr corolla! Yay

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

so i noticed the canada protospecs have the limited edition badge near the shifter, other regions dont have this?