FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
Would they get it earlier then the people who did their preorders on February 3rd onwards?
yes I believe so. And these preorders seemed to be guaranteed depending on the dealership. That’s why I went to a high end performing hi volume dealership. They received more guaranteed allocations.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
Would they get it earlier then the people who did their preorders on February 3rd onwards?
I'm just reasoning here (combined with Calgary's comment that his dealer said Spring delivery) but if the online reservations (that were accepted) are saying Summer 2022 then the presale advanced crowd that ordered through their dealerships backend computer might see a Spring delivery. All of this will make more sense once one of us receives the next step in the process which would be a production date and number.

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
If they say it takes 2 months to shi
I'm just reasoning here (combined with Calgary's comment that his dealer said Spring delivery) but if the online reservations (that were accepted) are saying Summer 2022 then the presale advanced crowd that ordered through their dealerships backend computer might see a Spring delivery. All of this will make more sense once one of us receives the next step in the process which would be a production date and number.
If it takes 2 months to ship to Canada they should be loading them on the ship now to arrive for spring.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
If they say it takes 2 months to shi

If it takes 2 months to ship to Canada they should be loading them on the ship now to arrive for spring.
Not really, spring ends June 21 so they can ship in the first 3 weeks of April and make it.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
yes I believe so. And these preorders seemed to be guaranteed depending on the dealership. That’s why I went to a high end performing hi volume dealership. They received more guaranteed allocations.
Nice. I hope I went to high sales dealer but all of them would say they are right? Lol

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Sounds good to me:) Because all these people who got reservation numbers are saying summer. I didn’t even get an email from Nissan. I’ll see what happens

MitchyB

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
From what I know, you only get the C&I Z Reservation form from the dealer if you go reserve in person here in Canada. The confirmation email (and I assume reservation number as well) are for online orders.
I placed my order Jan 26th through my dealer filled out the form you mentioned and received my confirmation email from Nissan shortly after. So I don't think it has anything to do with ordering online or not. I would imagine everyone will get that email.

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
confused as to all of you filling out forms and whatnot when any dealer i've called doesnt even have allocation info yet, let alone taking orders.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
confused as to all of you filling out forms and whatnot when any dealer i've called doesnt even have allocation info yet, let alone taking orders.
Canadian market, Nissan Canada is operating differently for the rollout. Lots on here about it.

FPenvy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Car(s)
2009 370Z S/T/N 7AT - 2015 GT-R BE
Canadian market, Nissan Canada is operating differently for the rollout. Lots on here about it.
boooooo Canada. you bastards have screwed up my ski trips for the last 2 years. stupid PM's boarder restrictions and he still got "covid" to hide from the trucker highway shutdown lol

i still see some people in the US on the list at the beginning of the thread though.