rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
It depends. here is what I paid in total
49990+400 Mats+500 kick plates+210 door scuff guards+1025 destination made up the sales price

FB_IMG_1678765678797.jpg
maybe i missed it, did that include shipping?

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
maybe i missed it, did that include shipping?
1k for the shipping as the dealer is trailering it to me themselves but I'm doing the registration myself so I'm saving $400 from what is listed in that screenshot so offsets the shipping a bit. I'm comfortable with that.

Newest issue is I think Nissan might be having some Port issues again. I signed papers on Feb 27 and the ETA to the dealer was March 7-10. Found out today it's still at port with new ETA of the 27-30th. 🤔. It's an Ohio based dealer but this car came in to long beach CA. I was really surprised it wasn't a east coast VA or GA port of entry car. So it still has a train ride ahead of it

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
1k for the shipping as the dealer is trailering it to me themselves but I'm doing the registration myself so I'm saving $400 from what is listed in that screenshot so offsets the shipping a bit. I'm comfortable with that.

Newest issue is I think Nissan might be having some Port issues again. I signed papers on Feb 27 and the ETA to the dealer was March 7-10. Found out today it's still at port with new ETA of the 27-30th. 🤔. It's an Ohio based dealer but this car came in to long beach CA. I was really surprised it wasn't a east coast VA or GA port of entry car. So it still has a train ride ahead of it
the port change is so the dealership can use these guys to hand delivere your Z...

joyride-ferrisbueller.gif

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ohio based dealership
Trains..

Dangerous

😂

yea I thought about that trust me lol. but I think the train goes to a hub maybe in IN and then its trucked to Ohio so a little better (maybe)

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ohio based dealership
Trains..

Dangerous

😂
had a contact check reach out to someone at the LA port and my Z left via train yesterday so at least it is out of limbo and on the way

🤩

Last edited:
OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
had a contact check reach out to someone at the LA port and my Z left via train yesterday so at least it is out of limbo and on the way

🤩

dealer called me today and said its in salt lake city. was in nevada yesterday so still moving in the right direction.

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
dealer called me today and said its in salt lake city. was in nevada yesterday so still moving in the right direction.
Nice that your dealer is keeping you informed on the Z’s progress east.

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice that your dealer is keeping you informed on the Z’s progress east.
its been great . so far they have gone above and beyond. the GM calls or texts me almost every day. I literally sent a blind email to them on Feb 26 as I was just going down the list on cars.com never heard of them before no prior relationship. the GM happened to be looking at at emails that night. all my email said was "I want to buy your Z tomorrow at MSRP." He wrote back " I can do that congrats on your Z" and sent me a copy of the window sticker. the next morning I called the dealer and bought it. we talked a little on the phone and I just told him a bit about myself we and just hit it off. so now he checks it daily for me and lets me know. I didnt know nissan had a system in place for tracking that precise but they can go on NNA net and see a dot on a map of where its at as it updates.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Starting to see Z's hit dealers with the new MSRP

This is from Virginia

Still some left incoming at the old MSRP but those will cycle out over the next couple months as the US is now up to 1600 Z's produced

IMG_20230322_150647.jpg

Screenshot_20230322-150639~2.png

Last edited:

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
Still some left incoming at the old MSRP but those will cycle out over the next couple months as the US is now up to 1600 Z's produced
The highest I've seen is 1613, a 6MT Performance in Rosewood/Graphite, but I'm only looking in the the Southwest (US) and part of the South.

Anybody know if the Z serial numbers for Canada and Australia and US are in the same sequence?

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The highest I've seen is 1613, a 6MT Performance in Rosewood/Graphite, but I'm only looking in the the Southwest (US) and part of the South.

Anybody know if the Z serial numbers for Canada and Australia and US are in the same sequence?
I used to follow the VINS with the GTR really close as a friend of mine runs the GTR registry and he is based out of Australia. would be cool to see something like this for the Zs as you could narrow down the sequence of the proto cars . I think ZCCA has gotten this info from nissan .

this should be the same as its a Tochigi plant build also so the way I remember it was US and Canada im pretty sure are the same ( the islands like Gaum Puerto Rico and DR all the same too)

Australia has different VINS as they are also RHD cars

Last edited:
OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

now its reached Chicago which is where its moved to a car hauler for delivery. dealer says ETA still shows 4/3 but I have a gut feeling they will see it this week.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20

Don't think so…how many digits long do you guys have
Ours is 15