2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
Interesting. Don't believe the 400z will be sold by this Spring. I see it happening by 2023.
They will start showing up in US dealers in February of next year. Production on the assembly line starts January 3rd.

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Where do you get that info? Hope your wrong and it much sooner :)

twoeightythreez

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5 speed swap 04 Grand Marquis, 07 Buick Lucerne
Occupation
Driver and ex mechanic
I think that if it comes out early next year, the timing will be perfect for me. I hope they offer that Monarch Orange (as seen on the new Sentra and Altimas) with a black roof.
If that color is not offered, I will definitely go for the Deep Blue Pearl paint (with a white roof).
I know that most likely I will have to make the roof white, but that's what a wrap is for :)

This, all is if Nissan dealers do not tack on additional dealer markups. The pricing is going to be at the upper limit for me as it is, but I will find a way to get this car.

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
I'm not sure if I like Monarch Orange. It looks similar to Sinnamon Stick (which I love) on Dodge vehicles like the Charger and Challenger, but a lot lighter. I wonder if they will offer a more true Orange like GoMango?

kittens

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none atm

50thZ

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 370z 50th Anniversary
Occupation
Retired

FKNHUCK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
(rip) 09 370Z, 18 Q60 AWD
Occupation
Nissan Sales
Yeah they essentially stopped production of them during the beginning of the Rona attack. Now there's none available new :( Kinda sad to see it go but all good things come to an end I guess.

Philosophy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
https://www.nissanusa.com/?dcp=psn....kNJP4QX-QpP5XUotXE8aAk6GEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

note :the new The Nissan ARIYA All-Electric Crossover [*]Coming soon. That means what for the PRPTO ?
An interesting difference between the *(asterisk) on the ARIYA and the Proto Z is that the ARIYA says:

(Nissan ARIYA not yet available for purchase. Expected availability in 2021. Composite image of model shown. Actual production model will vary. See actual production vehicle when available for final details on features.)

and the Proto says

(Prototype vehicle, not available for purchase. Actual production vehicle may differ from vehicle shown.)

Everything I've seen suggests that we should expect to see the ARIYA before the Z.