First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
71 240z, 90 300zx, 23 ZProtoMT, 24 Z Nismo
Yeah, and y'all keep bringing up that the 8" infotainment isn't "big enough"

I'm already scared of y'all.....:eek:
Infotainment System is plenty big even at 8 IMHO. This is a drivers car not a computer deskšŸ˜³

image.jpg

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Infotainment System is plenty big even at 8 IMHO. This is a drivers car not a computer deskšŸ˜³

image.jpg
9inch would be betterā€¦but thatā€™s not the main issue with it. The 8inch means no navigation system and plug in Apple car playā€¦the nine inch gives you nave and wireless connect, thatā€™s my biggest issue with it

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
9inch would be betterā€¦but thatā€™s not the main issue with it. The 8inch means no navigation system and plug in Apple car playā€¦the nine inch gives you nave and wireless connect, thatā€™s my biggest issue with it
Thatā€™s what she said

Cmtremor

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 6.7 ram 2500, S14 silvia, 1uz 84" celica
Occupation
millwright
In for the picture of all three!! Congrats on the purchase ā€¦ as someone that has only sat in the passenger seat and went for a ride ā€¦ can you confirm the suspension is soft in stock form?? Obviously I know the feeling from a passnager seat is different then I drivers so Iā€™d love to hear your feedbackā€¦
Again congrats and enjoy!

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
We'll, the 9" system is darn near obsolete anyway.....

No wireless AA ?
Only 9"? Many vehicles are adopting displays over 12-14"

And, what did we do before navigation? I always find my reliance on tech interesting, we had no problems getting around and communicating with the rest of the world before this tech, and all of the sudden we "NEED" it?!

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
We'll, the 9" system is darn near obsolete anyway.....

No wireless AA ?
Only 9"? Many vehicles are adopting displays over 12-14"

And, what did we do before navigation? I always find my reliance on tech interesting, we had no problems getting around and communicating with the rest of the world before this tech, and all of the sudden we "NEED" it?!
I have become reliant on Nav because Iā€™m a merchandiser (among other things) which means Iā€™m travelling from new place to new place dailyā€¦but I could cope without it.

I donā€™t really think itā€™s about NEED but more about paying 80-90K for a car.
When you are paying that price it should be included weather it be a NEED or a WANT
Letā€™s face it, many of the cheaper cars these days come with these things standard

OP
OP
71zman

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AHH I did not know that. I use apply carplay mostly so at least the 8 has that.

OP
OP
71zman

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
In for the picture of all three!! Congrats on the purchase ā€¦ as someone that has only sat in the passenger seat and went for a ride ā€¦ can you confirm the suspension is soft in stock form?? Obviously I know the feeling from a passnager seat is different then I drivers so Iā€™d love to hear your feedbackā€¦
Again congrats and enjoy!
Yes the suspension is softer than I anticipated and feels somewhat floating on initial steering input. I'm having a difficult time coming to a real conclusion as I need some miles on twisty roads. But I know it feels GT sports coupe compared to my C8. Of course they are very different cars. But I can tell you that I absolutely love the Styling and everyone that has seen it feels the same way. There will be plenty of aftermarket options to change suspension feel in time. Modify it the way you wish but love the Style.

MindScape

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z Performance (Black)
Occupation
Market Research
AHH I did not know that. I use apply carplay mostly so at least the 8 has that.
Your Z is a Proto Spec, right? So it should have the 9ā€ screen with wireless CarPlay, I believe? If so, have you tried the wireless CarPlay and has it been working well? I know some cars with wireless have connectivity issues sometimes, so just wondering how well thatā€™s working so far.

OP
OP
71zman

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Here they are!! So much Beauty itā€™s just not believable!!!. Okay so the 2023 Proto, 1990 300zx, 1971 240z restomod. 3.0 ltr Rebello Stroker. Full T3 suspension..nut and bolt resto. 5yr project just need to add the windshield.

77A7C6CB-F5B9-460A-8B5E-6E3CDE45AD92.jpeg

DAA7E7C6-4640-4363-8932-A082D59C6E5F.jpeg

29BB0405-3E1D-411B-8CD2-0A7383F7B0FA.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg