Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
We'll, the 9" system is darn near obsolete anyway.....

No wireless AA ?
Only 9"? Many vehicles are adopting displays over 12-14"

And, what did we do before navigation? I always find my reliance on tech interesting, we had no problems getting around and communicating with the rest of the world before this tech, and all of the sudden we "NEED" it?!
And we had "no problems" getting arround in a horse buggy...

OP
OP
71zman

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
71 240z, 90 300zx, 23 ZProtoMT, 24 Z Nismo
Your Z is a Proto Spec, right? So it should have the 9” screen with wireless CarPlay, I believe? If so, have you tried the wireless CarPlay and has it been working well? I know some cars with wireless have connectivity issues sometimes, so just wondering how well that’s working so far.
No problems at all so far. Only problem I have is not enough time to drive the Z:)

280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
Here they are!! So much Beauty it’s just not believable!!!. Okay so the 2023 Proto, 1990 300zx, 1971 240z restomod. 3.0 ltr Rebello Stroker. Full T3 suspension..nut and bolt resto. 5yr project just need to add the windshield.
Awesome! Love them all. Yes, I’m jealous 😂

Z hope

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura
Occupation
Retired
9inch would be better…but that’s not the main issue with it. The 8inch means no navigation system and plug in Apple car play…the nine inch gives you nave and wireless connect, that’s my biggest issue with it
That’s what she said. 🙈

Z hope

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura
Occupation
Retired
Congrats on the new ride, looks great! You can throw all of us here at Mishimoto in the jealous category since we're still not-so-patiently waiting to get our hands on one ;)

Enjoy!

-Nick
Time to offer him some free goodie’s maybe he will let you use it for fitment.

Z hope

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura
Occupation
Retired
Here they are!! So much Beauty it’s just not believable!!!. Okay so the 2023 Proto, 1990 300zx, 1971 240z restomod. 3.0 ltr Rebello Stroker. Full T3 suspension..nut and bolt resto. 5yr project just need to add the windshield.
I sure would love to buy that Toyota in the background from you. 😍

OP
OP
71zman

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Time to offer him some free goodie’s maybe he will let you use it for fitment.
YUP send me some goodies Mishimoto...I already use your product in a few of my cars. Subaru WRX has a Mishimoto Radiator:)

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Man how are you dealing with the rust monster and all those older vehicles in the midwest? Just having my old CJ parked in the driveway, the rust still won't leave it alone.

I've had a lot of rust related problems here in Chicagoland, especially with all the salt used on the roads. I promised myself, the next older vehicle I buy, will be from New Mexico or some other such place low on rust.

OP
OP
71zman

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I sure would love to buy that Toyota in the background from you. 😍
You know what I'll have to ask my Bride if she wants to sell it. I bought that 3 years ago and spent many hours restoring and upgrading it. I even have a permanent scar on my forehead while installing the leafsprings:):)

OP
OP
71zman

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Man how are you dealing with the rust monster and all those older vehicles in the midwest? Just having my old CJ parked in the driveway, the rust still won't leave it alone.

I've had a lot of rust related problems here in Chicagoland, especially with all the salt used on the roads. I promised myself, the next older vehicle I buy, will be from New Mexico or some other such place low on rust.
I just don't drive the Z's in the winter...stored. I drive a 2005 Subaru WRX and yes it has a few rust spots. :(