71zman

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1971 Datsun 240z, 2022 Chevy Corvette C8
Updates.. This car is truly Beautifully Designed and will be a Classic Z in a Short time. It is very comfortable and easy to drive as a manual. I’m happy I bought it and didn’t overpay to much as it is not a 100k sports car like my C8. Nissan did what they set out to do and made a reasonably affordable sports car. It is not a true track car and I can confirm that with my first 70 miles on the street. It is a GT Sports Coupe and there will be many aftermarket opportunities to add/modify the exhaust/muffler and add coilovers, brakes etc to get a better connected feel and track if that is your goal. But for 45 to 60k this is a Fantastic car and will stay in my Stable of cars forever. In fact as a Z fan and C8 owner I would sell the C8 before this one. Just Gorgeous to look at and my Wife says so too 😳More to come.

image.jpg

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Q50
Updates.. This car is truly Beautifully Designed and will be a Classic Z in a Short time. It is very comfortable and easy to drive as a manual. I’m happy I bought it and didn’t overpay to much as it is not a 100k sports car like my C8. Nissan did what they set out to do and made a reasonably affordable sports car. It is not a true track car and I can confirm that with my first 70 miles on the street. It is a GT Sports Coupe and there will be many aftermarket opportunities to add/modify the exhaust/muffler and add coilovers, brakes etc to get a better connected feel and track if that is your goal. But for 45 to 60k this is a Fantastic car and will stay in my Stable of cars forever. In fact as a Z fan and C8 owner I would sell the C8 before this one. Just Gorgeous to look at and my Wife says so too 😳More to come.

image.jpg
Really??? C8 is next level performance. Surprised to read that.

OP
OP
71zman

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1971 Datsun 240z, 2022 Chevy Corvette C8
Really??? C8 is next level performance. Surprised to read that.
Well I really like both and the C8 is just Amazing as a mid engine supercar but if I had to chose as a daily/often driven car on the street and add the fact that I own a 71 240z and 90 300zx …yeah I’m a fan of the Z car styling:) so Classic and Stylish design. And just downright Sexy this Z is! So much better in person too. I was surprised at first in person look.

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Nissan 370Z NISMO, '01 Mitsu Eclipse GT
Dang, that’s a perfect addition, ya got a 240Z, a 300ZX n now a new Z that pays homage to both, what a fleet.. 😌

Congrats man! She’s a beaut n at great price too (all things considered), that’s gotta feel great 😁

Hopefully this means we’ll start seeing more new Z owners around here 😅