How much is that kit currently cost?Awesome! Z1 2-piece rotors are on my Black Friday list this year.
$1,050How much is that kit currently cost?
They appear to be Katzkins.Nice can you share detail on the seat work? Did you find a shop, what kind of material/color options were available, cost?
I have not done anything to the factory springs, are the spacers in these as well?Did you check to make sure the shipping spacers were removed from springs? Reason asked is front end in your first photo looks awfully high.
correctThey appear to be Katzkins.
New Zs are shipped from factory with spacers installed in springs that Nissan dealers are supposed to remove during pre-delivery inspection/setup, but notoriously fail to (because so many dealers are sadly incompetent and lazy). Anyway, an indicator that those shipping spacers may not have been removed is when the front end sits unusually high and there's a giant gap between tires and fenders, which yours looks like. That's why I asked if you checked to verify that those spacers were removed or not.I have not done anything to the factory springs, are the spacers in these as well?
I read on the site which says the Sport trim doesn't require the purchase of the shield since the stock ones work. Anybody reading the same thing?No idea, nothing done since I bought the car new three months ago
it was the big brake upgrade for 19” wheels, as lines and shields. $2700.