Sponsored

Search results

  1. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Thanks for posting that mount when you did. I wouldn’t have known about it otherwise!
  2. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Black wire from USB goes to ground. Find an existing ground and add it there, or drill a hole somewhere you know is grounded and use a self-tapping screw. Red wire from USB goes to fuse tap. Fuse tap goes in a switched fuse (I think I used cig lighter fuse). For a stealthier install, you...
  3. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Drilled a hole in the blank, installed a USB port: https://a.co/d/0gUsLUyt Used an add-a-fuse to power it: https://a.co/d/05dRqgt4 A 1ft cable is perfect: https://a.co/d/0gzQAHF9
  4. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    During a brief break in the rain, I installed Axis carbon fiber katana covers and an upgraded backup camera.
  5. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    As @Montez25 stated, the stock vent is removed and replaced with the mount. I found that there was too much movement with the mount, so I put a blob of silicone behind it and now it’s extremely secure. I also installed a USB port in the blank below so I can use a short cable.
  6. 2026 Z Sport Mirror Upgrade

    If you do replace your mirror, I suggest you get the frameless one. It’s much nicer than the stock version. https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/nissan-z-frameless-mirror.6981/ Nissan lists it as compatible with the Sport, so it should be plug-n-play.
  7. Need help choosing a coolant system vacuum filler kit - for heat exchanger upgrade

    I installed a Mishimoto yesterday and used the 2nd OEMTOOLS one. It worked great. Useful info in this video: I also clamped the hoses with these: https://a.co/d/0116Gu0c
  8. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Installed a Mishimoto heat exchanger:
  9. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Ordered a Mishimoto heat exchanger last night. Flashed the SonicTuned basemap this morning & sent the first log.
  10. Tacoma Nissan

    Tacoma, Nissan?
  11. OBDII bi-directional scanner - can control ANC/ASC

    The Sport does not have ANC/ASE. They are part of the Bose system.
  12. ANC/ASE

    I have the AWE exhaust and, when installed properly, it doesn’t rattle or touch anywhere. Loosen the clamps, stuff a piece of 3/4” board between the brace and pipes, tighten the clamps, remove the board. Worked for me.
  13. OBDII bi-directional scanner - can control ANC/ASC

    For clarification, I did not need to pay anything to make changes to my ‘24, but another user said they had to for their ‘26.
  14. OBDII bi-directional scanner - can control ANC/ASC

    You’re correct. I was just trying to get folks from after connecting to their Z to where they can make the changes. Minimal hand-holding. Minimum zest. 😂
  15. OBDII bi-directional scanner - can control ANC/ASC

    The point of the video is to help those who have access to an Autel scanner find the path to the setting, because it’s not obvious. It works. I’ve done it. Do you actually think I took the time make a video to mislead people?
  16. ANC/ASE

    I live in RI. If you would like either or both of these turned off, I’ll do it for you with my Autel scanner.



Top