Sponsored

Search results

  1. Coilovers and Wheel Spacers

    Will tires rub if I install 20mm & 25 mm wheels spacers and lower the ride height 1” with coilovers?
  2. Steering Wheel Upgrade

    I paid a shop to do the work, do not want to accidentally damage a $$$$$ airbag, best $100 I could spend.
  3. Steering Wheel Upgrade

    Ebay
  4. 2026 Z Sport Mirror Upgrade

    Has anyone replaced the stock autodimming mirror in a Sport with the autodimming Homelink unit? If so, are there any potential removal issues, concerns, or tips? I understand the wiring harness should already be installed since I already have the autodimming. Is the harness readily visible or...
  5. 2026 Sport Audio System Upgrade

    I did not, new speakers and JBL Bass with Amp
  6. Steering Wheel Upgrade

    Installed New Steering Wheel today!
  7. 2026 Sport Audio System Upgrade

    Picked up car from Audio Installer a few hours ago. All new speakers and JBL Bass Pro Hub and amp installed in spare tire area - the system “ROCKS” total spend $1700
  8. Boosted 6 Autoworks Carbon Fiber Accessories

    The carbon fiber interior pieces are high quality and install is a piece of cake!
  9. Recent Upgrades: Z1 Big Brake Kit, Stillen Swsy Bars, Nismo Start and Drive Buttons,, Re-Upholstered Seats

    I have not done anything to the factory springs, are the spacers in these as well? correct
  10. Recent Upgrades: Z1 Big Brake Kit, Stillen Swsy Bars, Nismo Start and Drive Buttons,, Re-Upholstered Seats

    No idea, nothing done since I bought the car new three months ago it was the big brake upgrade for 19” wheels, as lines and shields. $2700.
  11. Recent Upgrades: Z1 Big Brake Kit, Stillen Swsy Bars, Nismo Start and Drive Buttons,, Re-Upholstered Seats

    Added the Z1 Big Brake kit, Stillen Swsy Bars, Nismo Start and Drive Buttons,, Re-upholstered the Seats. Next upgrades: New Speakers and JBL Bass Pro Hub and Intetior trim matte carbon fiber.
  12. Start and Drive Buttons

    I received the Red Nismo Start and Drive buttons today, watched a video and swapped both in less than 30 minutes. The trim tools are the ticket!
  13. Wheel spacers issues

    I have purchased 15MM & 20MM wheel spacers from GarageLine. Do I need to do anything to the studs to prevent fitment issues? 2026 Performance
  14. JBL Bass Pro

    Has anyone tried this product, if yes what are your pros and cons?
  15. 26 Sport Wheels w/Tires

    Sorry first post had wrong wheel photo
  16. 26 Sport Wheels w/Tires

    Wheel/Tires/Lug Nuts/TPMS with less than 500 miles (still mounted) $500 local to Atlanta - not interested in shipping.
  17. Sport Brake Upgrades

    Any suggestions for upgrading the brakes, I have upgraded wheels to 19” with Michelin Pilots!
  18. New Rim Colour 😁

    Do you know the color code for the bronze/gold color?



Top