Sponsored

Steering Wheel Upgrade

FatRatZ

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2025
Threads
1
Messages
76
Reaction score
110
Location
PA
Car(s)
2024 Heritage Z, 26 Infiniti QX60, 27 Infiniti QX80, 15 Infiniti Q50 and others
Installed New Steering Wheel today!

IMG_8224.webp
Nice - i’ve been thinking about doing this as well as I find the stock wheel tend to get sticky and make my hands sweat a little bit. What wheel did you use? was it a difficult job?
Looks great.
 

Osage

Well-Known Member
First Name
Wade
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Threads
10
Messages
64
Reaction score
92
Location
Austin
Car(s)
2027 Z Nismo MT, 2026 Pathfinder Rock Creek
…and did you have to mess with the vaunted airbag?
 
OP
OP
C5y2kvet

C5y2kvet

Active Member
First Name
Richard
Joined
May 24, 2026
Threads
10
Messages
26
Reaction score
33
Location
Georgia
Car(s)
2026 400Z
Occupation
Engineer
…and did you have to mess with the vaunted airbag?
I paid a shop to do the work, do not want to accidentally damage a $$$$$ airbag, best $100 I could spend.
 

traska_rz34

Well-Known Member
First Name
Liam
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Threads
24
Messages
337
Reaction score
437
Location
Cocoa Beach, FL
Car(s)
2024 Z Performance
I just got my CF blue one in this week. I’m out of town right now so I haven’t seen it yet. Prices are down like $100 so definitely worth giving it a shot. I agree with @C5y2kvet - have a shop do it. My place is also charging me $100 and I’m for it all day.
 

Durango 95

Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Location
West Coast Florida
Car(s)
2026 Nissan Z Performance
Installed New Steering Wheel today!

IMG_8224.webp
Very Nice! Looking to add a new Steering Wheel myself. Really like this one a lot. I have seen others featuring more Carbon Fiber but this all leather look that you have here I like much better. Would you mind if I asked you who on Ebay is offering this model? Would love this wheel with the blue option if available.
 
 






Top