First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
Wow..its hilarious that as soon as I buy a different car, dealers and shops are getting their non-proto specs in...😭

OP
OP
Andaesthetics

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Wow..its hilarious that as soon as I buy a different car, dealers and shops are getting their non-proto specs in...😭
Honestly if Z1 comes up with a bigger brake and LSD package for the base model I'll consider getting one as long as it's not marked up...

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
wouldnt of mattered unless u ar willing to pay a markup so far about 15k

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
I think phase 1 of their plan for the car will involve test fitting every existing 370Z part from their current catalogue.

We now know that OEM wheel offsets are the same between gens, +30(R)/+40(F).

The 2-piece brake rotors are already listed.

Pics they shared of their CF radiator air guide showed their CAI already installed.

The oil pan is the same.

Their poly engine and trans mounts should drop right in, as should subframe and diff bushings.

Unkowns still include the heat exchanger and coolant expansion tank. Possibly the aux intercooler tank, although I have doubts due to space constraints in the engine bay - maybe?

I'm excited to see some major updates to their website within a week or two.

Last edited:

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
wouldnt of mattered unless u ar willing to pay a markup so far about 15k
My thoughts exactly - I do have to admit - the new Z is a beautiful car and if the base with modding and upgrades make the most sense - I might just have to consider it (at MSRP of course haha)

OP
OP
Andaesthetics

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Why's there a piece of red tape hanging out of the grille?
Yeah I've never been a fan of the tow hooks/straps. Not sure what the appeal is unless the car is a legitimate race/track car. I guess it's more of a JDM thing though.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
Yeah I've never been a fan of the tow hooks/straps. Not sure what the appeal is unless the car is a legitimate race/track car. I guess it's more of a JDM thing though.
You sound like you have never had a metal tow hook on your car before. They tend to be a direct target for your shins. The fabric ones are much nicer. This is for a true track car, not just for looks, cause let's be honest, they don't look great. Would also be good for a car that you know is always going to break down.

OP
OP
Andaesthetics

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You sound like you have never had a metal tow hook on your car before. They tend to be a direct target for your shins. The fabric ones are much nicer. This is for a true track car, not just for looks, cause let's be honest, they don't look great. Would also be good for a car that you know is always going to break down.
You're right I haven't and never will. That's why I said, "Not sure what the appeal is unless the car is a legitimate race/track car." However, it seems like the majority of cars that I see with tow hooks/straps these days are mostly the "stance" folks or JDM folks that have it on their cars. At least in my area.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Most of those tow-hook straps, and I'm going to bundle Jeeps and Tacoma bros into this, are far too pretty to let a real tow truck driver sully up the powdercoat or anodized finish.
And I highly doubt most tow truck drivers would even want to attach a recovery line to one (especially on the cars) as they seem very cheap.