What's in the news today... (NO COVID / POLITICS)

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
Should have checked the gun for live ammo the moment he got handed it... Could have easily avoided the entire thing had he practiced basic gun safety rules. :rolleyes: But since it's Hollywood, I doubt anyone like Mr. Baldwin have any real experience with guns

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
A
6 more docs were just found

Again…just an Aussie…
But one president has classified info and he must be up to no good.
Another has classified info and they place the blame on the way they class documents??

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
A
Again…just an Aussie…
Another has classified info and they place the blame on the way they class documents??
It's about the circumstances. Both are bad, but only one has intent behind it. Also, one has EXTREMELY protected classified information to the level that specific buildings/rooms are constructed to house it.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
The Rookie TV show has gone to post production muzzle flashes and discharge sounds. Stupid...handguns without recoil.

I think I saw a couple of actors go, "Bang! Bang!" 😂😂😂
Watching movies and shows with post production bangs is hilarious.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
A
Again…just an Aussie…
It's about the circumstances. Both are bad, but only one has intent behind it. Also, one has EXTREMELY protected classified information to the level that specific buildings/rooms are constructed to house it.
In the USA there's a battle going on over how information is presented, spun, whatever. It's a big deal.

I would be willing to guess that in other countries either the control of information is totally consolidated (China for example) or totally open, accurate and trustworthy.

And no offense to bboy, but he gets his info from the same source as everyone else, and has chosen to present it in a factual tone. Pretty sure he's not seen those specially built rooms with his own eyes.

It's a total mess here, that's why the thread title says "no politics" because you can see people get pretty loyal to one side of a story....

WA, when considering what to believe, I just don't care. I do believe that a certain President's son is an actual crackhead, that pretty much guides my own opinion formation on these issues.
Also, love it when people threaten to ban/delete/censor when you mention someone's a crackhead, but that's actually a fact.....
What kind of rooms are in a home you've never been in....hearsay....

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Mail Carrier
In the USA there's a battle going on over how information is presented, spun, whatever. It's a big deal.

I would be willing to guess that in other countries either the control of information is totally consolidated (China for example) or totally open, accurate and trustworthy.

And no offense to bboy, but he gets his info from the same source as everyone else, and has chosen to present it in a factual tone. Pretty sure he's not seen those specially built rooms with his own eyes.

It's a total mess here, that's why the thread title says "no politics" because you can see people get pretty loyal to one side of a story....

WA, when considering what to believe, I just don't care. I do believe that a certain President's son is an actual crackhead, that pretty much guides my own opinion formation on these issues.
Also, love it when people threaten to ban/delete/censor when you mention someone's a crackhead, but that's actually a fact.....
What kind of rooms are in a home you've never been in....hearsay....
No offense taken. Like I said before, anyone on the internet can be J Lo's nipple tweaker.

I actually get my information from government regulation and first hand experience. I worked in SCIFs my entire military career (20 years), have certified, been involved in the construction of, and conducted inspections of SCIFs, and certified and decertified TSCIFs. Also have direct experience managing classified information from company up to the division level (as in I was the single point of contact for all things information, physical, and personnel security). Long story short, I'm kind of a subject matter expert when it comes to this stuff.

I can tell you right now you're not gonna find a SCIF in a private residence. Only person that would is POTUS, and that gets immediately decertified the day they're no longer POTUS.

Last edited: