What's in the news today... (NO COVID / POLITICS)

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
Target is going to be next.

They recently rebranded their stores in USA, they're going after a demographic that never liked Target to begin with, and turning their backs on their core customers.

Their stores in my city have far fewer customers than before, but the nearby Walmart seems to be bustling....
My wife and I used to love shopping at Target.
Now we rarely go there.
Higher prices, even after the 5% member discount.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I’m sorry…I’m just a little ol Aussie gal….and I may not know much.
But your e economy and by extension, your country is in a ton of trouble whilst Biden resides IMO
Again…I don’t profess to know a lot about the US finances but from an outsider looking in it seems a little scary

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
But your e economy and by extension, your country is in a ton of trouble whilst Biden resides IMO
Again…I don’t profess to know a lot about the US finances but from an outsider looking in it seems a little scary
We like to say "circling the drain"

Y_PLZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan
A shooting in Germany at a Jehovah's Witness church.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
please tell me its not that obvious...

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Biden is significantly better than the alternative we could have had. The former star of "The Apprentice" left office with the largest peacetime budget deficit in USA history. (Plus he's a traitor to our democracy.) Our economy now is a mixed bag, with inflation pressure, but also low unemployment. (My household is doing well financially, as are most of my friends.) Definitely want to keep Biden in office if he runs again, although personally I'd like to see younger folks taking the reigns of power overall.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Biden is significantly better than the alternative we could have had. The former star of "The Apprentice" left office with the largest peacetime budget deficit in USA history. (Plus he's a traitor to our democracy.) Our economy now is a mixed bag, with inflation pressure, but also low unemployment. (My household is doing well financially, as are most of my friends.) Definitely want to keep Biden in office if he runs again, although personally I'd like to see younger folks taking the reigns of power overall.
GTFO with that BS.

NO POLITICS!