What's in the news today... (NO COVID / POLITICS)

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
This freaking dude taking his sweet ass time, strolling over to the scene, as this student is beating the female teacher's aide he just knocked unconscious. WTF.

And to this whole situation in general... Kid goes and ruthlessly attacks her because she took his Nintendo Switch away during class. Jesus fn' Christ. I'm not religious, but it's times like these that I wish was... would make me less depressed about the meaninglessness of our often-shit world.

1677560468101.png

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
This freaking dude taking his sweet ass time, strolling over to the scene, as this student is beating the female teacher's aide he just knocked unconscious. WTF.

And to this whole situation in general... Kid goes and ruthlessly attacks her because she took his Nintendo Switch away during class. Jesus fn' Christ. I'm not religious, but it's times like these that I wish was... would make me less depressed about the meaninglessness of our often-shit world.

1677560468101.png
Teachers have no defence these daysā€¦.even in Aus where things are slightly better.

A local school had a two teenage boys start a fight during lunchtimeā€¦the principle stepped in and restrained one of the boys in a bear hug type of hold, because he was beating the shit out of the other kid.
You think this principle would have been hailed a hero for saving the kidā€¦nope. He was charged, he had his teaching license suspended, and he had to go to court

Eventually they dropped charges and he could teach againā€¦more due to the public outcry I would say. But the stress and loss of income he was put under must have been unbearable for himself and his family.

There are no consequences these days, and the result of that is kids are not afraid to do whatever they wantā€¦no respect for teachers, police or adults in general.

Itā€™s why the world is going to shit in a ham basket

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A couple

1677560468101.png
I believe the kid has mental health issues. I'd like to say that does not excuse this, but who knows anymore. With an unbelievably low IQ I doubt he even knew what he did was wrong. You can see it while he's getting arrested. But yes, people nonchalantly coming to assist is disappointing. Most people these would rather get their phone out for a social media moment.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom