What will stop you from owning the new Z?

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
IMO the price will hold tight but I'm with ya on working out the bugs . Porsche in business how many years and they are still working out the bugs . Its less then a month to see it in person in NYC
would have gone to any close by to see either car.

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
I put a deposit on it , no sure what color and with the demand I doubt I'll get one in 22. going for 3.5 with 6 speed . I test drove a Evora and if the Emira is anything like the E it should be a sweet car

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
I put a deposit on it , no sure what color and with the demand I doubt I'll get one in 22. going for 3.5 with 6 speed . I test drove a Evora and if the Emira is anything like the E it should be a sweet car
congrats
curious as to which city you put the deposit in if whlch to devulge that info

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
Nice, congrats, I love this car. They start mid-$70k for the 2.0 base, correct? The 3.5 with a manual should be a lot of fun. The blue/red probably gives off too much of a Superman vibe for some, but I'd go with one of these configs for myself. I'm surprised how much I like it in yellow as well.

emira config.png

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
dealer in Huntington NY has my deposit at MSRP no upcharges , Nimbus Grey or Seneca Blue with black leather interior if I get 2022. If not i need to see what colors will be offered
Haste can you put up Nimbus Grey ?
thanks guys

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
dealer in Huntington NY has my deposit at MSRP no upcharges , Nimbus Grey or Seneca Blue with black leather interior if I get 2022. If not i need to see what colors will be offered
Haste can you put up Nimbus Grey ?
thanks guys
The config can be found here around halfway down: https://www.lotuscars.com/en-GB/model/emira/

Nimbus Grey is definitely an interesting color. Looks like a similar shade as Battleship on the Evora.

New Project (35).png

1627358763934.png

orclean1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
civic
the grey car you is for sale at the dealership that i saw last week , not for me so im hoping the NG is lighter

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
that gray is hawt!
i'd def consider that for an upcoming project i have in the works. it's a little darker than the toyota color 'cement' i planned to use...

Bobcat

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
nurse
Wow, that new Lotus is a hot looking car. I've never really looked into them before, but a quick search looks to be way out of my price range though.

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda beater
id like to pick one up in a few years when the price has gone down and the bugs/issues have been worked out. i swore i would not buy another euro car after my bmw experience...but man the emira is nice.

i also noticed shmee was getting one. i was gonna try this thing where i buy every car he buys...i just need to come up with the money first.
it's a toyota engine. what could go wrong? :)

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda beater
Wow, that new Lotus is a hot looking car. I've never really looked into them before, but a quick search looks to be way out of my price range though.
US pricing is not set yet. it might not be a simple currency conversion, and could up end even cheaper. I'm hoping it's cayman/boxster money, ~$60k.