What do you expect to see in Z35 concept?

MillerP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 3
Nissan concepts have been pretty far fetched lately imo. Not a lot of real production capable concepts, just a lot of design concepts like the Sports Sedan concept and the IDX ones. No one knows if anything will be produced.

The difference of course is the Z is currently in production. Hopefully we'll get a realistic concept sometime soon?

350ZZZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 350Z NISMO
Since Nissan is still making the 370Z they probably don't want to negatively impact already low sales too much by showing their hand too early.

E3ite42XMAc5dbf.jpeg

NSFW!

Threads
Reaction score
Nissan concepts have been pretty far fetched lately imo. Not a lot of real production capable concepts, just a lot of design concepts like the Sports Sedan concept and the IDX ones. No one knows if anything will be produced.

The difference of course is the Z is currently in production. Hopefully we'll get a realistic concept sometime soon?
Sports Sedan Concept isn't that far fetched at all. The Maxima prototypes spotted look a lot like it. Freaking barge tho!

nissan-maxima-spy-shots-001-1.jpg

-=Godzilla=-

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT-R
I don't want some farfetched Formula 1 or Tron looking car that I know has no chance of making production in that form. I want to see a concept that's realistic which they'll be basing the actual production Z off of.

Yolo2014

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Since Nissan is still making the 370Z they probably don't want to negatively impact already low sales too much by showing their hand too early.
Can't impact it too negatively since sales are already so slow :(. Time to pull plug on the 370z early IMHO.