*WARNING* If you put money down to "preorder" please read. Nissan confirms NO pre-orders for 2023 Z.

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
When this thing finally hits dealers my account will be a year old! I know that's nothing compared to the OG's lol, but man I thought they would have it out by now. Y'know with the Proto being 95% finished or whatever.

OP
OP
Andaesthetics

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
It's sad that sales people haven't even HEARD of the car yet. You would think Nissan would send a global newsletter every month or every other month, updating their dealerships about whatever vehicles are coming.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
At least you guys aren't having to deal with the Ford Bronco reservation mess. I'm happy the Z will have a more traditional launch without an early reservation scheme.

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A couple
At least you guys aren't having to deal with the Ford Bronco reservation mess. I'm happy the Z will have a more traditional launch without an early reservation scheme.
Ford always manages a way to crap the bed with their releases. Gotta give 'em credit though, they are consistent.

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
It's sad that sales people haven't even HEARD of the car yet. You would think Nissan would send a global newsletter every month or every other month, updating their dealerships about whatever vehicles are coming.
The average time a salesperson stays at the same store is measured in months, if not weeks. Most of them are not even interested in the brand.

clutchfan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60S
Why not accept pre-orders and allow customers to customize the car to their exact specs? This is the car that can take this type or order and has the customers WILLING to pre-order for the car they want.

That way they know how much to make for certain dealerships and throw in the extra 5-10 generic specs cars for everyone else.

clutchfan

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60S
I wonder what the breakdown of sport vs performance, and manual vs auto, will be on the initial batch?!
Same as any sports car. Dealer gets 9 Automatics and 1 6speed that never sells. lmfao And they would be more than happy to sell the manual at below invoice. That's how I got my 2015 Q60S

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
That is not a reservation, which has a price written on paper. His does not.
He just paid some dealer $1000 to be on a list.
And, he still calls it "400z"... give me a break. Stop that already, please. :confused:

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
That is not a reservation, which has a price written on paper. His does not.
He just paid some dealer $1000 to be on a list.
And, he still calls it "400z"... give me a break. Stop that already, please. :confused:
Came here to say this. I’m sure the dealership was happy to take your money—he didn’t even sound confident it’s refundable. Would think that would be written pretty clearly on the “receipt”!

Videos like this do more harm than good.

Last edited: