BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
I enjoyed this video, as it better showed the headlights, carbon fibre, rear glass hatch, interior view and so on. I got a better idea if the exterior size from the different angles. I know it is just a “proto” but it so damm quiet...

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
In my gs430 if I take a turn to sharp the audio will almost cut out on one side so I'm sure the audio system in the Z will be an upgrade lol.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
370Zs with the touring package come with Bose audio so it's most likely the same exact audio system. I have it in my Z; it's not great, but it's good enough.
I remember by first 8 months with the Z i loved the Bose audio, then out of nowhere it was replaced by my Fast Intentions Non Resonated Carbon Fiber Exhaust. Talk about a perfect sound system LOL

240SX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
Now that pic doesn't look that bad, especially with the bronze wheels. The yellow does look better up close with the metallic flakes in it. IDK, I would have to see it in person. One bad thing about yellow and bright red is they seem to draw more attention than needed from the troopers.
Yes, you can really see it here.

_rZJJR&tn=5HhYzVy-TMnL8OzX&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

Captain_Kirk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I wonder if this will be a production color or if it was just all for show on the Proto?

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
Interesting comments, note this one at 1:34 New Z to have revised grille for stiffened bumper

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Good post! Revised grille for strengthening sounds good but I’d rather keep it hidden, have the huge opening as is, it’s a signature design.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
@Dan_Passe a ‘Closed test drive’? I’d be very interested in that. Big brother to my tracked 240Z!

ec15

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few
Am i watching the wrong video? It looks like a minute long PowerPoint presentation.
Nothing has changed with the grille. It's the same one since the Z proto was introduced 9 months ago. It amazes me how there are so many assumptions about the grille. It's the same yellow car with the same grille. The couple of test mules that were seen before they put the camo tape all over it also has the same grille but with a piece of camo tape across it.

280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
Wonder where the new grill/bumper info came from? First I’ve heard of that. The preproduction cars running around have the same grill/bumper as the Proto so I’m buying it.

Last edited: