smhoward

First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus gs430, 370z
In my gs430 if I take a turn to sharp the audio will almost cut out on one side so I'm sure the audio system in the Z will be an upgrade lol.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, 18' Accord 1.5T Sport
Occupation
Finance Professional
370Zs with the touring package come with Bose audio so it's most likely the same exact audio system. I have it in my Z; it's not great, but it's good enough.
I remember by first 8 months with the Z i loved the Bose audio, then out of nowhere it was replaced by my Fast Intentions Non Resonated Carbon Fiber Exhaust. Talk about a perfect sound system LOL

smhoward

First Name
Shane
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus gs430, 370z
You know what I really don't want? Fake engine noise coming through the Bose. I don't care how terrible the audio system is and I swear I don't care how quite the engine is... just no God no save us.

240SX

Reaction score
Car(s)
S14
Now that pic doesn't look that bad, especially with the bronze wheels. The yellow does look better up close with the metallic flakes in it. IDK, I would have to see it in person. One bad thing about yellow and bright red is they seem to draw more attention than needed from the troopers.
Yes, you can really see it here.

_rZJJR&tn=5HhYzVy-TMnL8OzX&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

Captain_Kirk

Reaction score
Car(s)
?
I wonder if this will be a production color or if it was just all for show on the Proto?