Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
I finally got the T99F3-6GP0A kit installed at the dealership. The lights are incredibly faint. Especially the ones in the footwell area; you can barely see them. Absolute waste of money.

One thing that I just found, is that there is a second variant available: T99F3-6GP20
1710540792015-2l.png

So, now I'm wondering if this variant has more intensity. Anyone know?

Last edited:

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
I finally got the T99F3-6GP0A kit installed at the dealership. The lights are incredibly faint. Especially the ones in the footwell area; you can barely see them. Absolute waste of money.

One thing that I just found, is that there is a second variant available: T99F3-6GP20
1710540792015-2l.png

So, now I'm wondering if this variant has more intensity. Anyone know?
What did your dealership charge for install?

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
What did your dealership charge for install?
They stated this required 3 hrs of labor, but they reduced it to 2 hrs. They did other things, so I don't have the invoice breakdown, but it's too expensive for a subpar product.

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
They stated this required 3 hrs of labor, but they reduced it to 2 hrs. They did other things, so I don't have the invoice breakdown, but it's too expensive for a subpar product.
Mind posting any photos?or even a video. I have the interior light package and am going to have it installed on Monday. Now I’m wondering if it’s worth it.

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Mind posting any photos?or even a video. I have the interior light package and am going to have it installed on Monday. Now I’m wondering if it’s worth it.
I don't have any pictures of it. Where I live we just passed a multi-day snow storm, so I won't be able to use the Z until a few days from now.

Here's what I can tell you. On my install, when I picked up the car (during the daylight), I couldn't tell they were on. So, I made sure they were active and I could see them by looking directly over the cup-holders, but while I was under a well illuminated space, I couldn't notice they were on. Sadly, it was the same story on the footwells. I could see some faint reflection on the tip of my shoes, but it was definitely subpar.

I suppose that if I go to a fully dark space, then I will be able to see their effect, but I can tell you they certainly don't look like their promo videos.

These promo videos show how bright the lights are on the other cars, but NOT the Z's.

That's why I'm beginning to think the other model T99F3-6GP20 is much more intense.

Maybe the ones on the Z are faint by design, to be more elegant. Who knows!?

Last edited:

troymdaniels

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Performance
I don’t personally think it’s worth it. I did the install myself about a week ago, as stated the lights are very faint. I’m a glutton for punishment and while the install wasn’t “hard” it was still a pain in the a$$ and took some time and a good deal of disassembly. If the dealer will do it for reasonable, let them, but don’t expect much.