2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier

BobDigi5060

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10r80 5.0, G37X, C4 LT1
It's only cars which are up to 20 years old. Not all used cars. Sports cars 20+ years and older still aren't flying off the lots and pricing is about the same as it has been. Now is just not the time to buy anything overpriced new or used.

This past December through April pricing for used and new was what it always been. No point in getting ourselves worked up because 99% of us don't need or want what we see at this pricing.

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
so we are still waiting on the new 4x4 tacoma we have spec'd out with the dealer. while waiting i rented an excavator for my new house build. the rental company wouldn't let me tow it because the it weighted more then the tacoma could handle. so i ended up calling a friend to haul it.

now we're thinking about a 4x4 tunda and stopped by the dealer. they had two 2022 used trd pro's on the floor...one with 151 miles lol. they wanted $109k! toyota site has them starting around $67k.

Last edited:

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dont ask
Occupation
Thread derailer
I am very glad the used car market is insane right now. I took advantage of it and sold 5 of my cars this year. Most of them, I got double what I paid. I have no need to have so many cars so why not sell them while the market is this hot?

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I still need to get my Wrangler fixed up so I can sell it. People are selling '08 JKs for like $15k. I paid $8k for mine.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I am very glad the used car market is insane right now. I took advantage of it and sold 5 of my cars this year. Most of them, I got double what I paid. I have no need to have so many cars so why not sell them while the market is this hot?
Why you're nothing but a filthy...what's the word I'm looking for...oh yeah...CAPITALIST! 🤣

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Why you're nothing but a filthy...what's the word I'm looking for...oh yeah...CAPITALIST! 🤣
5eac3e4248d92c0bf849a878.jpeg

OP
OP
jdm-rhd

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
^ if this goes down like he says maybe some good deals may be had in few months...