Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingobaby

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
B7 Passat 1.8t Apr stg 1+ intake exhaust
Ill need to get my son to translate…what in the heck is he saying…is it good?
You can turn the closed caption to auto translate on YouTube, it's good enough to get an idea of what he's talking about lol

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
yeah idk if thats lucky for americans tbh XD. the performance model being 10k more then the base. undercuting supra by a hair at msrp which apparently from what others are saying can get at under msrp in some areas not to mention markups (cough) some certain special someone charging 5k extra markup which puts performance right past a supra. hopefully canadian pricing is out this weekend also to make a decision to wait for this or not. also the 80k aud conversion for your driveaway is 55k usd. the 49,990 is excluding taxes/other fees lol
80k isn’t drive away in all states…..my drive away is 83159
to look at it apples for apples you need to take the pre drive away price of 73300
take away 10% for goods and services tax which is 65970
Us Aussies thought there was a luxury tax…but just hit me doing this calculation, that Nissan bought it in under the threshold .
So 65970 converted to US is 45747K

So it appears before government taxes and onboard costs….Australia is actually cheaper this time round, which I have to say is blowing my mind
it also goes to show how much taxes and government charges we really pay around 14k …bloody government

Last edited:

rvlbrs

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vnglrs.com
Car(s)
2023 Z 6MT, 2021 Supra 3.0 AT, 2014 Toyota 86 6MT
Occupation
Media Production
Yikes! They are about to shoot themselves in the foot with that huge of a gap between Sport and Performance. I'm interested to see how this plays out now...Still going to wait until Nissan themselves confirms price. I may be looking for a decent R32-R33 instead 😂

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
ive done the math from both aus and japan it should be the pref at 45k but if that shit ends up being 52 and im going to say why would i pay 52 for this when i couldpay 53 for a mach 1 or 54 for the supra and get way more or even the m2 is in that ball park now , know there is other cars in this area that offer more bang for the buck

Orion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Crappy Chevy
ive done the math from both aus and japan it should be the pref at 45k but if that shit ends up being 52 and im going to say why would i pay 52 for this when i couldpay 53 for a mach 1 or 54 for the supra and get way more or even the m2 is in that ball park now , know there is other cars in this area that offer more bang for the buck
Yup exactly what I was thinking. So ridiculous. I'll wait for the official word. But I'm not going to lie...I don't have a good feeling about this.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
nissan gotta make bigger profits now 😂 inflation kickin in for a 370 platform. Guess zupra fans are happy. Something makes me wonder why they held on telling us price they see a good demand and say u know what fuck it lets upsell it 5k more then it should

2017370ZBlack

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z 6MT & 2015 Xterra Pro-4X
50K for the Performance is exactly what I was expecting. The engine is costly to manufacture. The V6 TT will cost more to maintain properly than the 370Z's V6. And like the 370, it requires premium gas which will be $5/gallon soon. This is not an economy car.

Status
Not open for further replies.