TV shows thread

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Me too. On Netflix. It’s playing in England right now. im also waiting for better call Saul
I like that show too. I cancelled my Netflix a while ago and have been binging on Disney+ lately. Going to subscribe to one month of Netflix and catch up once Peaky Blinders comes out.

I am trying to send Netflix a message: the prices keep creeping up and their content becomes less interesting.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Just started watching it …i understand how the victims feel, but they should chose not to watch it.
I think is a reminder to people that these things actually happen for real, and there are some very sick individuals walking the world.
The show itself doesn’t glorify him ( unlike the Bundy one) it’s uncomfortable to watch and you totally see him as a monster, not a victim.

I understand families of those he took being upset, but I think they should turn it’s on its head, and see that something like this could go a long way to saving others….it’s almost unbelievable that people like this are operating, and I think that’s the point

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Shows I've watched recently:

Archive 81
Black Mass
Stranger Things
The Boys
Invincible
A Scandi Flick
Paper Girls
Imperfects
She Hulk

There's more, I just can't remember them all.

Yes, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
Interview with the Vampire is by far the best thing AMC has ever done that isn't Breaking Bad.

4 eps in, it already kills the 90's movie and even some of the book diehards admit it's better than the book (so far)

Don't worry AMC didn't censor it, in fact this is the rawest AMC has ever been - you'd think this was an HBO show!

Watch it, don't be homophobic, you'll love it.

NecioVato

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370z Nismo 6MT
Occupation
web developer
Might have been mentioned - but if you are a fan of the movie Clerks - you should check out Letter Kenny - great show that will remind of that clever back and forth banter of Clerks. Definitely worth a watch and you can catch it on Hulu.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Been binging all things Vikings. The Last Kingdom, Vikings, and now on Valhalla.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
The last of us! The best of the best.
I enjoy it. Wasn't sure at first but Bella Ramsey is growing on me as Ellie. I played both games so enjoy watching what's changed and what's the same every week. Love watching the side by side comparison videos on YouTube after each episode.

I'm a big TV buff and watch about everything. Succession season 4 starts March 26 one week after last of us ends. It's one of the best written shows ever on tv

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
now that the final season is out, im about to watch the walking dead franchise in chronological order. here is a list i found...
  • Fear the Walking Dead seasons 1 – 3
  • The Walking Dead seasons 1 – 8
  • Fear the Walking Dead season 4
  • Tales of the Walking Dead season 1
  • The Walking Dead season 9
  • Fear the Walking Dead season 5
  • The Walking Dead season 10
  • The Walking Dead: The World Beyond seasons 1 – 2
  • The Walking Dead season 11
  • Fear the Walking Dead seasons 6 – 7