Sponsored

Tire size confirmation

Bmags883

New Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Maryland
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Performance
Occupation
Realtor
I am going with Michelin Pilot 4S in 265/40r19 and 285/35r19 on stock performance wheels. Car is on stock performance suspension. 24 Nissan Z Performance. Will this fitment work with out issues? TIA.

IMG_0600.webp
 

Qmann05

Member
First Name
Quentin
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
Minnesota
Car(s)
RZ34
I am going with Michelin Pilot 4S in 265/40r19 and 285/35r19 on stock performance wheels. Car is on stock performance suspension. 24 Nissan Z Performance. Will this fitment work with out issues? TIA.

IMG_0600.webp
Yes that will actually work stock or on springs it's a very safe setup.
 
OP
OP

Bmags883

New Member
First Name
Brian
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Maryland
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Performance
Occupation
Realtor
Yes that will actually work stock or on springs it's a very safe setup.
Thank you for confirming my setup. I emailed Z1 just to see what they would say and basically would only recommend the stock staggered setup.
 

Kludos

Well-Known Member
First Name
Craig
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Threads
6
Messages
95
Reaction score
145
Location
Sydney
Car(s)
RZ34
Do it, the stock tyres are too stretched

I would personally go 35 all around. If you go 40 in the front, you'll have a taller tire in the front, which I think looks pretty goofy.
It's not much taller though because it's a percentage of the width. 35 profile front is noticeably smaller
 

Exquisite_Red

Well-Known Member
First Name
Donnie
Joined
Feb 24, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
205
Reaction score
355
Location
Nashville, TN
Car(s)
'24 Nissan Z 6MT
Occupation
NNA-S Project Manager
Do it, the stock tyres are too stretched


It's not much taller though because it's a percentage of the width. 35 profile front is noticeably smaller
IMG_4105.webp
IMG_4106.webp


I personally would rather have a rear that’s .6” taller than a front that’s .4” taller.
 

trackratZ

Well-Known Member
First Name
August
Joined
Mar 23, 2021
Threads
101
Messages
2,823
Reaction score
5,423
Location
So CA
Car(s)
25 Z Perf 6MT, Cayman S (track), MX5 Club (autox)
Occupation
Software security
 






Top