First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Poor baby. Hope he/she recovers quickly!
he'll be ok, but you should have seen it last week. the wound looked bad till we got it doctored.

he's a very loving and kind dog but a prolific killer. this skunk was able to get away because he was in his hole.

carson has killed 3 other skunks, 2 possums, a squirrel, an armadillo and 3 fox. he once fought a coyote and cornered it, but we were able to get him away from it.

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
Glad they seem to be getting along and that you kept him …everyone deserves a happy home ❤
Yes, we kept him. The SO was like "he needs a playmate". Wolfie's family was getting evicted from their rental home so the plan is to foster him until his family can or is able to find a place that allows this type of dog. If not, I guess he'll be staying with us for the long haul.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
so we've had this stray cay coming up that we have been feeding. it's pretty skittish so we do not know if it's male or female. not sure what's going on with its tail...it's about 6" long.

6cIRrHTq-778046029.jpeg

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
Here's Joji looking very annoyed. I took this picture right after I told him the Z was getting delayed until the fall

joji.jpg

Last edited: