videogame tester/skater

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
I'm not a fan of the milky/chalky color fad going around right now......

I want to like that Red and Black combo so bad but there's something "off" about it - I can't put my finger on it. I loved the red in my 40th Anni 370Z however.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I'm not a fan of the milky/chalky color fad going around right now......

I want to like that Red and Black combo so bad but there's something "off" about it - I can't put my finger on it. I loved the red in my 40th Anni 370Z however.
It might be the overall brightness/richness of the red compared to wat you're used to. My wife said the same thing when she saw it, since the red in my S4 is "darker". The knee rest pad area looks super bright red, but then again i want to say that's just the camera settings/lighting..

Let's hope Nissan brings this color/car to Atlanta Auto show next month!

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
Yea, I meant based on the combinations on the leaked spec sheet. It only listed graphite and blue as interior options for Boulder grey.

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 9.57.52 PM.png
Actually I ordered a Boulder Gray and it was only available in either the standard Graphite or the Blue which didn't seem to match at the time (but I can see why they made it an option now seeing how there is blue in the Boulder Gray). Red was not available, surprisingly. But my dealer told me that some more options for interiors may become available closer to when I get my production date and #. Also remember the 370Z was almost completely standardised in terms of its trim packages. Nissan doesn't custom too much. Whatever options become available should be available in all markets hopefully.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I think the overcast skies on these shoots lends to the bluish tint, but man do I like it with the matching red calipers and black roof! So integrated.

1644467264002.png

if you look at other Nissans, Rogue, Frontier, etc with Boulder Gray, reflects light differently, added bonus ?
I owned a 2001 Audi TT coupe in the rare "Aviator" Grey and it looked different in every kind of sky. It was an amazing colour. Totally forgot I owned that when I ordered this Boulder Grey/Gray (as the Americans like it!)

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I owned a 2001 Audi TT coupe in the rare "Aviator" Grey and it looked different in every kind of sky. It was an amazing colour. Totally forgot I owned that when I ordered this Boulder Grey/Gray (as the Americans like it!)
AviatorGreyTT.jpg
AviatorGreyTT2.jpg
AviatorGreyTT3.jpg
AviatorGreyTT4.jpg
AviatorGreyTT5.jpg
AviatorGreyTT6.jpg

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)