Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
Looks good, really good actually. It's just a really good looking car that any color works. That said, seiran blue or passion red for me. Probably blue, but I would like to see good pics of the red.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Those really interested in getting a Boulder should go to a dealership and view the colour on a different car, outdoors. From what I've seen it's not going to be as blue as these photos make it out to be, it's a completely neutral tone. You may not like the change.

Dan Cohen

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
SUBARU
Occupation
sales
these pics show too much blue do not thing accurate.......looks more gray in real life....look at pics of a rogue.........

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Here's some info for Canada based on the price guide:
  • Blue leather - only available on Boulder Gray and Seiran Blue
  • Red accent leather - only available on Passion Red and Everest White
  • Black Diamond and Gun Metallic - black interior only; either cloth or leather based on trim
  • Black leather available on all Performance models
  • Black cloth only available on Black Diamond, Gun Metallic, Seiran Blue, and Everest White Sport models
  • Boulder Gray, Ikazuchi Yellow, and Passion Red are not available on Sport models
I'm like 90% sure I saw red interior was available on Gun Metallic and Black Diamond. Someone in Canada that reserved one of these colors will have to confirm.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I had completely dismissed this color from my preferred choices. But if this color looks as good as it does in these photos under full sun, I may have to reevaluate...

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Here's some info for Canada based on the price guide:
  • Boulder Gray, Ikazuchi Yellow, and Passion Red are not available on Sport models
Wonder if this is also true in the US, limited colors for Performance and Proto Spec trims only.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
My experiences in person with this color have been it’s very gray on a sunny day and very close to the blue color in the photos on an overcast day.
So great colour provided you live in the Vancouver/Seattle/Portland area. ?

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Wonder if this is also true in the US, limited colors for Performance and Proto Spec trims only.
The US should get all options and colors. It's the biggest market for Nissan so it wouldn't make sense to limit options. Canada's market is smaller which is likely why their options might be slightly different.
My experiences in person with this color have been it’s very gray on a sunny day and very close to the blue color in the photos on an overcast day.
This is true. I don't think some of you guys realize how much lighting plays in affecting how these colors look. A lot of these colors have flake mixed in the paint that changes the colors drastically in sunlight, overcast, or street lighting. Also a photo cannot capture 100% of what it looks like in real life. It can get very close, but the eyes see differently in person.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
who took these pics?
where were these pics taken?
kinda looks like vancouver...

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
Looks great. But I feel like I'll stick with white. Deciding between red interior and grey interior still. No official hires photo for the grey interior yet but the one in the Superbowl AD seems to be grey.

Nissan THRILL DRIVER BTS STILLS-4.jpg
Bro.. this dark dark gray is what we in the biz call *Black*
images.jpeg