Sneak peek at some of what the NISMO might ship with.

PriZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'05 G35, '92 G20, '23 Nissan Z
One of the guys at Nissan Motorsports put together a sample car with the available NISMO parts for the Z. The car also has some new parts not yet available at dealers like a new brake package. MSRP for the brake package was quoted to likely be around $5270 and they're trying to get it out by August apparently.

Video has a lot of interesting details around the process NISMO needs to go through to bring parts to market.

Think this is also the first audio sample of the track version of the NISMO exhaust.

loudsx

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
66stang, 70galant, 96200SX, 98GS300, 02XR6, 08mini
Ok. Think this post cost me many 1000s of $$

so earlier this week was first time I realised there as jpn Nismo and us Nismo

when I came across that track exhaust and have been looking for a video.

best sounding one yet for me.

then the engine bay dress up and strut bar.

damn.

the rims as well are nice. But prefer the ones I ordered. But concerned about how much they trash talk the gear knob as have one ready to go!

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
That's a lot of drone at 15:35 on at low revs. I get it isn't the street version, a bit too much for daily use, it's a fairly open exhaust. Does sound sweet, esp on downshifts!

Last edited:

Ckynus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Film
How does this financially breakdown ?

I assume it will cost way more to get all the Nismo parts than it will to buy the Nismo version of the car with them all included.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
How does this financially breakdown ?

I assume it will cost way more to get all the Nismo parts than it will to buy the Nismo version of the car with them all included.
Exactly, I have seen some Nismo parts on some sites. They’re super expensive. If people think regular Zs cost a lot, wait till they see prices for Nismo. I believe after purchasing aftermarket parts, you still come out ahead.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Exactly, I have seen some Nismo parts on some sites. They’re super expensive. If people think regular Zs cost a lot, wait till they see prices for Nismo. I believe after purchasing aftermarket parts, you still come out ahead.
That’s if the Nismo even makes it out. When people who ordered a regular Z over a year and a half ago have now been told they won’t see their cars till mid 2024 …where dose that leave the possibility of a Nismo release?

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
That’s if the Nismo even makes it out. When people who ordered a regular Z over a year and a half ago have now been told they won’t see their cars till mid 2024 …where dose that leave the possibility of a Nismo release?
Ya, I don’t understand that as well. How can you release nismo when you can’t make enough new regular Zs

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Ya, I don’t understand that as well. How can you release nismo when you can’t make enough new regular Zs
They probably won't for a while until they can get what ever is wrong fixed. I've had this feeling for a while. Everyone hoping for a nismo, speculations, supposed "launch dates", spy photos and so on so forth. I doubt it's happening any time soon, with a possibility of only about 2,000 cars produced in almost two years. I just cannot see it feasible to introduce another trim level into the mix

Jc791

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
Mechanic
The question is what will dealer mark up be on the nismo? I'm guessing $25000 or more

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO

NISMO is on its way thats 100%. but there is a difference between nissan debuting the car with a press release and then real world NISMO in owner's garages. I mean technically the proto was available July last year but 29 of them were sold to customers in the US just enough for nissan to say the car is now available.

so will the NISMO come out sooner than later? absolutely you will hear something about it later this year or early 2024. but when it gets into owners hands thats a whole other question.