She'Z home!

Mr. Mac

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z® NISMO®
I'm in love and I don't care who knows it. Been dreaming of a Z since a lil kid in the 70s (240-280), lost interest in their later styles (300-370), but now that the new Z pulled in much that old school retro goodness I just had to go for it. So for so good (well, aside from the incredibly atrocious audio system which is shocking bad and disappointing).
2Z.png

Last edited:

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
I'm in love and I don't care who knows it. Been dreaming of a Z since a lil kid in the 70s (240-280), lost interest in their later styles (300-370), but now that the new Z pulled in much that old school retro goodness I just had to go for it. So for so good (well, aside from the incredibly atrocious audio system which is shocking bad and disappointing).
2Z.png
Awesome! Congrats on your new Z, she's a beauty.

SavedByFaith_

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z Nismo
Congrats, amazing car!!

I got my Nismo anfew weeks ago
Still in the garage for storage, Canadian winters....

Will be taking her out for her maiden drive in April!!!

280driver

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1975 280Z 5-speed, 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro
Silver? Hard to tell if it’s silver or white. I think silver and it looks awesome!

OP
OP
Mr. Mac

Mr. Mac

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z® NISMO®
Silver? Hard to tell if it’s silver or white. I think silver and it looks awesome!
Yep, silver. Here's another shot to show it in different light and with window tint rounding out the overall profile. Personally don't think there's a bad color in the bunch for NISMO options, love 'em all, but after seeing the silver in person I fell in love with how it really shows off the body lines, curves and creases nicely in both day light and night. Think one reason silver might be working so well on the NISMO is the contrast against all the black at top and bottom, but then again so do the other NISMO colors. Almost went Stealth Gray but it looked just a tad too blue for me. If it was a bit of warmer gray I may have gone with it.
Z-tint.png

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Whoa I didn’t even know the Nismo came in silver and from the first pics you posted I thought it was white!

Congrats on your new toy. Have fun and be safe. Get ready for all the attention your car will get because they’ll be plenty!

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Yep, silver. Here's another shot to show it in different light and with window tint rounding out the overall profile. Personally don't think there's a bad color in the bunch for NISMO options, love 'em all, but after seeing the silver in person I fell in love with how it really shows off the body lines, curves and creases nicely in both day light and night. Think one reason silver might be working so well on the NISMO is the contrast against all the black at top and bottom, but then again so do the other NISMO colors. Almost went Stealth Gray but it looked just a tad too blue for me. If it was a bit of warmer gray I may have gone with it.
Z-tint.png
Congratulations! I went with black.
1709604175576.png

However, if they ever offer a manual option, I may go with the silver to match my other Nismo.
1709604097135.png

Last edited:

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
Welcome Aboard, and Congratulations on your purchase. You will love this car! The only problem that I had, was having to wait for the break-in to be over. Lol