First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
A) options will be limited at launch. Can’t speak to year 2 but for 2023 models it’ll be slightly limited.

B) expected to be near the current car (maybe a bit more) - will release when homologation complete.
Thanks, apprec the timelines, will watch for upcoming updates.

We can assume more color options at least when comes to ordering and in the configurator?

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
@Dan_Passe is there only 240 special editions made? If I cant get one, can I still get the car in yellow with the painted calipers?

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
@Dan_Passe is there only 240 special editions made? If I cant get one, can I still get the car in yellow with the painted calipers?
Yes only 240 Proto special editions for the US. You can still get the car in yellow on the other trims, it's called Ikazuchi Yellow. The yellow calipers I believe are only for the special edition. Otherwise you'll get red if you get the performance trim.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Yes only 240 Proto special editions for the US. You can still get the car in yellow on the other trims, it's called Ikazuchi Yellow. The yellow calipers I believe are only for the special edition. Otherwise you'll get red if you get the performance trim.
Really want the yellow but with Red calipers wont look nice. hope they change that

relyt

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
CNC Machinist
Dan, any word yet on if no lift shifting is going to be included with the 6 speed manual? Would be helpful to not lose boost between gears.

2JZ-No-Sh*t

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
Why are so many of you guys on this forum absolutely obsessed with the Supra? Lets just enjoy ICE sport cars while we can before they become electric.

Almost every thread on this forum has someone mentioning the Supra.
It was tongue and cheek... You should see how Zupra guys talked about the Z lol.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/visual-comparison-nissan-z-vs-toyota-supra.6426/

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/ne...ts-past-2022-nissan-z-leaked-with-specs.6447/

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

Captain_Kirk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Does anyone know when and where they are doing the after the show Q&A? Is it up already? I couldn't find anything on youtube.

tractng

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 RDX, 2016 Miata
Occupation
Systems Admin
When is it on dealership's lot for US? I hear spring but that is very broad :).

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
For me the biggest disappointment is the LSD being restricted to the performance model. Any chance you guys would consider making it an option on the base model?
I've conveyed this suggestion to some of the product planning / execs on-site, will continue to follow up. But right now, it's as stated - LSD on Performance model for 2023 model.

Status
Not open for further replies.