August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
@Dan_Passe, couple of questions please.

a) are the Options list on the spec sheet complete (besides the Proto options), i.e. no other options available, there doesn't seem to be many? What about some of the Performance items avail to those wanting Sport? I'm set for Performance but hoping won't tip the scales at $50K to start with.

b) any idea on curb weights?

R_E_L

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 BRZ, '98 328i
For me the biggest disappointment is the LSD being restricted to the performance model. Any chance you guys would consider making it an option on the base model?

Jdawg_89

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 6, 335i
Occupation
Engineer

a) are the Options list on the spec sheet complete (besides the Proto options), i.e. no other options available, there doesn't seem to be many? What about some of the Performance items avail to those wanting Sport? I'm set for Performance but hoping won't tip the scales at $50K to start with.

would like to know the weight as well

Also, thank you again Dan and Nissan for the reveal. I know the reaction on the reveal seems to be polarizing at the moment... but it's because we're all really excited and passionate about the new Z, and want to know as much as we can about our next car. Cheers!

Racerx

First Name
Dou
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2002 Mazda Miata, 2011 Mustang GT, 2016 Nissian 37
What parts if any carry over on the suspension from the out going 370Z? Any thoughts to offering a "torsen" type differential on future track day cars?

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z

A) options will be limited at launch. Can’t speak to year 2 but for 2023 models it’ll be slightly limited.

B) expected to be near the current car (maybe a bit more) - will release when homologation complete.

OP
OP
Dan_Passe

Dan_Passe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
@Dan_Passe - First, thank you for being on here to answer our questions. It is much appreciated!!

The Z team did a great job. Will more info be released in the coming days/weeks?
yes! We want to get out as much as we can / what is available. Lots available on www.Nissannews.com

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
@Dan_Passe Great reveal and info so far! Can you share anything about a Nismo model Z35? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.