First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1973 Datsun 240Z, 1993 Nissan 300ZX
Occupation
gainfully unemployed.
I've seen 2 in the wild here in northern California. The first was a yellow one on a flatbed truck. (probably being transported to a buyer, as it did not look damaged in any way.) The second was a Rosewood going by my Zs (my blue 240Z and RZ34) at a local car show as the show was ending. I flagged the driver down and got him to join ZONC (Z Owners of Northern California).

Now we have 4 RZ34s in ZONC, and three were together at a gathering at the Jelly Belly factory (home of Ronald Regan's favorite jelly beans) last month.
RZ34s.jpg

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Still havenā€™t seen another Z but yesterday was the busiest of people admiring mine from people coming up to me at a local self-serve car wash, a backseat passenger on the road sticking out their phone to record and a group of young teenage girls yelling out nice car. Hereā€™s what I told my friends about that moment.

ā€œGroup of young girls peeping the z and one girl made a point to yell out nice car. I said stay in school, get good grades, a good job and you can buy your own one day. She said thatā€™s her plan. I drove off and I heard her say to her friends that was so cool. Iā€™m out here being a dad full time lol.ā€

dogunbound

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
Occupation
Software Engineer
So I've seen the RZ34 4 times in Houston problem is, I think I may have seen the same 2 twice.

First time I seen them both, they were going the opposite direction of traffic on the freeway
Second time I seen them both, it was upclose on the street in traffic within 5 min or each other - both going to the same shopping center (Hong Kong Mall in Chinatown, no less)

Gunmetal Sport, Middle Aged Asian Gentleman
Proto Spec, Middle Aged Asian Lady

I've heard of a Rosewood being spotted around town, I have yet to see it.
Deadass, you prolly also saw my metallic silver Z running around, since I go to china town etc... with it because I work in the westchase area. The reason why I say "also saw my metallic silver Z" is because I'm not a middle-aged asian :p.

Additionaly, There are two (me and a black sport model) in my neighborhood (Meadows Place). I've personally seen one two-tone red, and a black (black one is probably the one living in meadows place) running around Houston.

Also if you are looking for mine, it is a performance spec, so look out for that gunmetal spoileršŸ‘€. I would love to see that rosewood. Hopefully, it shows up in my vicinity!

Last edited:

Godzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Sport
Occupation
Illustrator, Graphic Design
I had a sighting today that almost gave me a heart attack. I was walking back to this parking garage I frequently park in and I heard a Z. I looked to the right and saw a Z that looked like mine coming out of the parking garage, so I ran up the stairs to see if mine was still there lol

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Saw a Cybertruck today, parked at City Hall in downtown Everett.

Ugly AF. What a douchy machine....

Still have not seen a Z outside of the dealership....

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
Spotted my second Z in the wild today and where do you ask??? Around the block from where I live! Black sport 6MT.

IMG_6162.jpeg

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Well, I officially saw another Z Nismo and itā€™s a guy I made friends with here in the forums. We had a common issue which was we both didnā€™t get the Nismo floor mats even though our sticker price included the Nismo mats package. He fought for his and was able to get it. I stuck with what I got since I was able to get the salesman to give me all weather mats as part of my deal. Hereā€™s some pics of us with my other homie with a Q60.

IMG_1702.jpeg

IMG_1704.jpeg

IMG_1701.jpeg

fujiz34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
09 Z34
Yup
Well, I officially saw another Z Nismo and itā€™s a guy I made friends with here in the forums. We had a common issue which was we both didnā€™t get the Nismo floor mats even though our sticker price included the Nismo mats package. He fought for his and was able to get it. I stuck with what I got since I was able to get the salesman to give me all weather mats as part of my deal. Hereā€™s some pics of us with my other homie with a Q60.

IMG_1702.jpeg

IMG_1704.jpeg

IMG_1701.jpeg
It was nice meeting Izzy, thanks for showing me the backroads around your way.

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
yesterday (wed) i saw a black performance in weatherford tx off i-30 by home depot...a woman was driving.

anyone here?