Nissan Z vs Toyota Supra

Which one gets your vote?

• Total voters

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
At first, I was going to go with the "until both cars can be driven and reviewed, these videos don't do much for me (and I don't know what benefit they provide for anyone outside of helping drive views for the content creator)" line, but I gave in and watched it because I need my Z fix. I'm now walking that thought back some, because yeah, while they're not being driven yet, seeing them directly side by side like this makes me appreciate the Z design so much more. Minimalist and timeless for the win.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport

pretty cool how they did this in gt7

Metal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8
Occupation
Engineer - Telecom

pretty cool how they did this in gt7
I'm willing to bet that in a drag the Z and the supra will probably look very similar to this. However on a track I think the Z will be completely outclassed in it's stock form. Hopefully I'm proven wrong

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
I'm willing to bet that in a drag the Z and the supra will probably look very similar to this. However on a track I think the Z will be completely outclassed in it's stock form. Hopefully I'm proven wrong
i think the weights are off also it list the z weight in the 3400 , i know we dont know weights but cobbled together math weight the z is going to weight 3618 lbs thats assuming they didnt cut weight somewhere

Metal

First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2005 Mazda Rx-8
Occupation
Engineer - Telecom
Oh I didnt know they had it at 3402, that is a bit lower than what it's probably going to be. If that Canadian ordering sheet is anything to go off of, it had the performance auto at 3602 lbs and the manual at 3536 lbs

MAG1C CARP3T

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Occupation
New Home Consultant
My condolences. This Monday hit hard for a lot of us. Breaking hearts and dreams. Let me know if anyone has questions about the GR Supra.