Nissan Z vs Toyota Supra

Which one gets your vote?

• Total voters

consultadrone

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra 3.0, 370 Nismo
I hope so. I definitely plan (hope) to add one.

I’m one of those rare birds that likes both the Z a d Supra and wants both, warts and all. I’m just hoping for a good price.
I think we may end up with an upgrade to the current garage. She loves her Nismo but I think she really likes the new Z. It’ll be fun to have both.
A4B6D767-43DA-4427-9799-915ED2A8D000.jpeg

not_howard

First Name
Not Howard...
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Only Hotwheels
What is this... blasphemy! Someone can enjoy the Supra and the Z at the same time? Impossible! That is the greatest sin of all sins. You better start praying for forgiveness from Mr. K. Or you'll never see Z Heaven only... Z Hell where Beamer boys disguise them self as JDM fans waiting to feast on the flesh of any Z owner who crosses their path. "It's not even real competition," they'll scream "Are you even a car enthusiast or a manual enthusiast," You'll try and resist but before you know it you'll be saying, "Bolt on and tune vs Bolt on and tune the Z doesn't stand a chance," and even though it will hurt him Mr. K will turn his back on you, leaving you to rot with the beamer boys forever...

Hopefully its clear this is joke

rvlbrs

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vnglrs.com
Car(s)
2023 Z 6MT, 2021 Supra 3.0 AT, 2014 Toyota 86 6MT
Occupation
Media Production
I'm hyped for this since I was a Z31 guy since my first car(2007) all the way to 2016. I always wanted a 370Z but I tried something new with the FRS. Grabbed the Supra last year and thought it'd be cool to get the 23' Z to replace the FRS. I'm excited to see the potential and be back in a Z after so long! I'm most excited for the looks (going for Everest White Pearl or Black Diamond) and definitely want the Blue interior since my 1st Z was Blue Mist Metallic and Blue interior as well!

I know my Supra will probably always best the Z in the power department but it'll be nice to row gears manually and have another future classic.

50thZ

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 370z 50th Anniversary
Occupation
Retired
Key word Probably is yet to be seen. We will wait for the tests.

50thZ

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 370z 50th Anniversary
Occupation
Retired
What is this... blasphemy! Someone can enjoy the Supra and the Z at the same time? Impossible! That is the greatest sin of all sins. You better start praying for forgiveness from Mr. K. Or you'll never see Z Heaven only... Z Hell where Beamer boys disguise them self as JDM fans waiting to feast on the flesh of any Z owner who crosses their path. "It's not even real competition," they'll scream "Are you even a car enthusiast or a manual enthusiast," You'll try and resist but before you know it you'll be saying, "Bolt on and tune vs Bolt on and tune the Z doesn't stand a chance," and even though it will hurt him Mr. K will turn his back on you, leaving you to rot with the beamer boys forever...

Hopefully its clear this is joke
Or not.....

MARLEY

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 RAM 1500 Laramie
Occupation
US Coast Guard
The 21' Supra is also untunable currently, which immediately makes it a no go in my eyes. That, and it's not really a Supra.