First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
TE's and Titanium exhaust tips look fantastic on it!

XinaZ

First Name
Xzavier
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Accord
Occupation
Detailer for Tesla
It’s stock with a tune and cat back exhaust. no intakes, heat exchanger, down pipes, no E and the car is doing numbers like that. Only up from here guyZzz

BobDigi5060

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10r80 5.0, G37X, C4 LT1
Wow, damn near 190mph. Close to 200mph. Insane. In a Z who would of thought?! Can't wait to watch the video.

To me, this Z is the closest thing to JDM muscle. Manual, masculine, the styling, the weight, the comfort (from what I read).

Loco38SUP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Occupation
Engineer
Very impressed the Z can hit those speeds with only a tune and a few bolt ons. I did see they had to duct tape all the hood seams though.

A few other observations:

- 1st to 2nd was notchy as F
- the car is still too quiet for having a large diameter catback exhaust

-RJM

BobDigi5060

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
10r80 5.0, G37X, C4 LT1
Wish I knew what they we're saying. I found out in the throttle house video that the car has no lift shift. Awesome.

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Very impressed the Z can hit those speeds with only a tune and a few bolt ons. I did see they had to duct tape all the hood seams though.

-RJM
Yeah I was kinda confused by the sound. Did not sound any different than stock. Not sure what catback they put on there but it sounds lackluster. Needs downpipes and a less restricted muffler catback.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
That speed is impressive just with tune and mild bolt ons. At those speeds I wonder if a little added aero will help more. Not too much as it'll create more drag.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional

-RJM
Yea, most of the US reviewers noted the same thing; its unfortunately something carried over from the 370z as the 1>2 shift required you to slip the clutch instead of completing letting off to shift smoothly and it also had to be done slowly.

The exhaust is quiet, and it's probably due to the car having a large suitcase muffler. I bet the Z1 exhaust sounds good with the separate muffler chambers it has

Yeah I was kinda confused by the sound. Did not sound any different than stock. Not sure what catback they put on there but it sounds lackluster. Needs downpipes and a less restricted muffler catback.
Yup! Like putting a stillen exhaust on a 370z. You can only tell the difference from stock by the exhaust tip and when you get to 4k+ rpms. Probably same case here. FI,Ark, HKS, and Motordyne (due to their design) transformed the sound entirely vs the stillen which just increased sound 25% over stock.