jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
@NissanZsu do you mind screen shotting the email they provided? Like the production line email i would like to see it

NissanZsu

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
@NissanZsu do you mind screen shotting the email they provided? Like the production line email i would like to see it
Yeah for sure. Once you get an email the process is very quick from production to being delivered. It took two weeks which doesn’t seem logic. I would imagined it was already build before hand.

IMG_2447.jpeg
IMG_2448.jpeg

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah for sure. Once you get an email the process is very quick from production to being delivered. It took two weeks which doesn’t seem logic. I would imagined it was already build before hand.

IMG_2447.jpeg
IMG_2448.jpeg
Thanks! Yeah looks like you are the first to have this information in the forums and on facebook. And yeah it was definitely produced before you received the email. What was your production date for the car? Should be the sticker when you open the door

NissanZsu

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
Thanks! Yeah looks like you are the first to have this information in the forums and on facebook. And yeah it was definitely produced before you received the email. What was your production date for the car? Should be the sticker when you open the door
November 2022. Wow I guess I got lucky then.

I asked the dealer that I had my car delivered to and they received two allocated ones but they were sports model. They did send an email to me if I was interested in buying the sports trim which I wasn’t.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
Seems like it would have been better to order from the web instead of through the dealer the week prior? lol
Honestly, the whole pre order was dumb. I got mine from a diff dealer day it got delivered. My original pre order dealer didn’t get one I wanted.

They don’t care about pre orders. Whoever is willing to take it or even pay a bit more. This must be the worst car launch of all time

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
đź’Ż never seen anyone else get it like this

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
November 2022. Wow I guess I got lucky then.

I asked the dealer that I had my car delivered to and they received two allocated ones but they were sports model. They did send an email to me if I was interested in buying the sports trim which I wasn’t.
A very early build date also makes me wonder how many more are just sitting at port

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
A very early build date also makes me wonder how many more are just sitting at port
I might not take my pre order if it has a build date from last year.Do not like the idea of the car sitting outside for 6 or more months plus 2024 model will start in Oct.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Definitely interesting! You're certainly the first I've seen in Canada with an online reservation that received any form of communication from Nissan or their dealership. My guys are still kind of in the dark. I guess it does kind of make sense that the few dealers in contacted in Ontario were saying the recent "listed" inventory were actual preorders/reservations? Still a kind of confusing process. Maybe there's still so few cars available on shore that they have to kind of divy up what goes where based on what location, west coast, west coast, which match what reservation where. Sounds like they are not really built to order yet, just random batches that get split up. Still makes things so random

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I wouldn’t be worried about earlier builds. They seem to have less issues than the later builds.

If you can get one, you do :)

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I might not take my pre order if it has a build date from last year.Do not like the idea of the car sitting outside for 6 or more months plus 2024 model will start in Oct.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. But your choice

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
@pectab there will be a nice size meet today on Rutherford. Sent you the details to meet me and two other new Zs. @StrikeS30 you more than welcome to join.

Anyone else in the GTA , come by with or without your Z.