takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
wonder if we will hit a year and half since deposits until anybody sees their cars.

I find it amusing that Nissan Canada took order's and somehow thought it made more sense to ship non ordered cars first rather than make a customer's already ordered car. this leads me to believe the entire order system was a complete scam/joke. it was simply a tool used by nissan canada to gauge interest from the public imo. I still have mine ordered but will be cancelling when i get the call.... absolutely no way I will support this company ever again.
This occurred with the new Bronco.
People who placed deposits were seeing Broncos being sold at the dealership with huge markups.
It's a way that the manufacturers help out the dealership, as far as the dealership is concerned, they'd rather sell marked up stock than preorders at locked-in pricing.

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
wonder if we will hit a year and half since deposits until anybody sees their cars.

I find it amusing that Nissan Canada took order's and somehow thought it made more sense to ship non ordered cars first rather than make a customer's already ordered car. this leads me to believe the entire order system was a complete scam/joke. it was simply a tool used by nissan canada to gauge interest from the public imo. I still have mine ordered but will be cancelling when i get the call.... absolutely no way I will support this company ever again.
Yup i already said it was a way to generate revenue, as we dont know how many people total put a deposit down and other markets as well, take peoples deposits and put it into some high revenue production cars and look at that they are back in business

LZ23

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
Yup i already said it was a way to generate revenue, as we dont know how many people total put a deposit down and other markets as well, take peoples deposits and put it into some high revenue production cars and look at that they are back in business
My pre oder was from last January and like you stll waiting but I did put a deposit down last week on the new integra type s for MSRP will see which one shows up first.

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My pre oder was from last January and like you stll waiting but I did put a deposit down last week on the new integra type s for MSRP will see which one shows up first.
They got a good eta already so id expect them to come in june

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z

Why not cancel it now and get back your deposit?

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
That is my Nissan Z that I've pre-ordered last year in January. I picked it up 2 weeks ago.

The car is fantastic. Love every moment of it.
Sweet! Where did you pick it up from?

OP
OP
jc604

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Closing into june still no word from either nissan or dealerships, cut off in production probably inevitable, looks like its a wrap for 2023. Have not seen my spec available at any dealerships near me blue/blue 9spd

NissanZsu

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z
Sweet! Where did you pick it up from?
In Ottawa. The car was 59k plus the paint which I believe was $950 for boulder gray. Freight was 2k and additional fee of 900 for other dealer fees which I had tried to negotiate but they wouldn't budge. You couldn’t believe how many people wanted to buy it but I had received an email back in April from Nissan that the car was in production. They provided a VIN later once it was delivered to the dealer you had selected for delivery.

Best of luck to those that are still waiting. I understand it is frustrating but the wait is worth it. Man, I love this car. Hoping to add HKS exhaust and Z1 pro coil overs in a couple of months.

Cheers

IMG_2441.jpeg

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
In Ottawa. The car was 59k plus the paint which I believe was $950 for boulder gray. Freight was 2k and additional fee of 900 for other dealer fees which I had tried to negotiate but they wouldn't budge. You couldn’t believe how many people wanted to buy it but I had received an email back in April from Nissan that the car was in production. They provided a VIN later once it was delivered to the dealer you had selected for delivery.

Best of luck to those that are still waiting. I understand it is frustrating but the wait is worth it. Man, I love this car. Hoping to add HKS exhaust and Z1 pro coil overs in a couple of months.

Cheers

IMG_2441.jpeg
Seems like you ordered through the website during the preorder period?

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance

Cheers

IMG_2441.jpeg
Congrats! Same same here! If you’re from the GTA, let me know. We do car meets and like to get all the new Z guys together

Supremekai

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z
Seems like it would have been better to order from the web instead of through the dealer the week prior? lol