Nismo Z prototype spied testing in the U.S.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
the front cross grill splitter almost feels like an evolution of what was seen on the 370Z S-tune
rrewrewrewrwqfsq.jpg

Andaesthetics

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Nissan 370Z Sport Touring
Definitely looks more aggresive than the current one. I wish Nissan would've been this creative with the front end on the regular Z model. I'm sure a lot of folks will be buying Nismo front bumpers and swapping it with the current Z front bumper like many did with the 370Z.

Looking forward to the official reveal.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looking forward to the official reveal.
im hearing the reveal is coming way sooner than most expected. im supposed to be meeting some NISMO higher ups this weekend. going to try to get some more info but not sure what I can and cannot post.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
some of our Australian members can chime in on this but apparently there was a meeting with Nissan and the dealer network there last week. apparently dealer reps were told that the NISMO would be available by years end

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Last edited:

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 Nissan 370Z NISMO, '01 Mitsu Eclipse GT

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I had a guy on GTRLIFE get a killer deal on these and they were still 1700 each
Ya thatā€™s freakin outrageous šŸ¤¬..

And if they are indeed going to reuse the Dunlop Sport Maxx GT600s I know from personal experience with my NISMO Z34 they are ~$400 per tire, and have worn out (for me atleast) in less than 10,000 miles; may actually be more accurate to call it ā€œNISMO taxā€ lol šŸ˜…

Nevertheless, Iā€™m doubtful they gonna sell a Z with wheels that expensive, which makes me think these are 19ā€ variants that will cost less

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ya thatā€™s freakin outrageous šŸ¤¬..

And if they are indeed going to reuse the Dunlop Sport Maxx GT600s I know from personal experience with my NISMO Z34 they are ~$400 per tire, and have worn out (for me atleast) in less than 10,000 miles; may actually be more accurate to call it ā€œNISMO taxā€ lol šŸ˜…

Nevertheless, Iā€™m doubtful they gonna sell a Z with wheels that expensive, which makes me think these are 19ā€ variants that will cost less

my NISMO GTR has the Sport max also but they are the special NISMO NR1 run flats. on -2.0 camber they last about 7K miles on average for the fronts non track use. my fronts almost corded at 3500 miles with year of autoX and 3 track days.

Last edited:

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
my NISMO GTR has the Sport max also but they are the special NISMO NR1 run flats. on -2.0 camber they last about 7K miles on average for the fronts non track use. my fronts almost corded at 3500 miles with year of autoX and 3 track days.
Damn šŸ˜¬, is that the stock alignment specs for GTR or you runnin more camber for track? Iā€™m sure with the extra weight, power, n AWD the GTR really beats the shit outta the tires lol

I dont know the stock 370Z specs off hand but idt theyā€™re that aggressive; the rears typically wear first, probably will be the same on new Z

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Damn šŸ˜¬, is that the stock alignment specs for GTR or you runnin more camber for track? Iā€™m sure with the extra weight, power, n AWD the GTR really beats the shit outta the tires lol

I dont know the stock 370Z specs off hand but idt theyā€™re that aggressive; the rears typically wear first, probably will be the same on new Z
for the NISMO yea -2.0 is the alignment spec. for the regular GTR it has the option of like -1.8 for track alignment and -1.4 for street. the difference on wear is minimal. its the weight and AWD combo that grinds them down.

MHockey17

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
for the NISMO yea -2.0 is the alignment spec. for the regular GTR it has the option of like -1.8 for track alignment and -1.4 for street. the difference on wear is minimal. its the weight and AWD combo that grinds them down.
Didnā€™t realize that was an option for GTRs; stock suspension has the adjustability range or diff factory parts?