takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
04/22 dealer said they were waiting for screens in the factory to complete the build, but I don't know if that's the reason or what I've read about the transmission hold.
Wow, nearly 9 months old.
I wonder, where do they keep them for so long?

ceric

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 Mazda6
Screens need driver ICs to make them function.
Probably those ICs were in back-order.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
@pectab Since you have a manual, how is the clutch take up, is it high on the pedal? My prev G37 annoyed me, hard to smoothly get underway in 1st, even after adjusting the pedal play.

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
Didn't the 350Z's have throttle body heaters? I seem to recall the "coolant bypass mod" being a commonly discussed issue on the forums.

My Tacoma had incandescents in the dome and map lights. Headlights are LEDs, but the taillights weren't. I swapped everything with bulbs ordered from https://www.headlightrevolution.com/

OP
OP
pectab

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
04/22
@pectab Since you have a manual, how is the clutch take up, is it high on the pedal? My prev G37 annoyed me, hard to smoothly get underway in 1st, even after adjusting the pedal play.
The clutch feels good, catches about half way and has a good weight not to hard or soft. Also the shifter is nice tight and smooth. No issues so far gearing and up and down. I have not seen any of the issues that I've read some reviewers had on their demo car with shifting.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
04/22

The clutch feels good, catches about half way and has a good weight not to hard or soft. Also the shifter is nice tight and smooth. No issues so far gearing and up and down. I have not seen any of the issues that I've read some reviewers had on their demo car with shifting.
I'd certainly hope not haha. The transmission should have been replaced. I'm sure they should be able to disclose that information to you since you own the car now

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I'd certainly hope not haha. The transmission should have been replaced. I'm sure they should be able to disclose that information to you since you own the car now
Not really, about all manual trans being replaced. Per talks with my dealer only some impacted, we just don't know which ones. A Sport that's been sitting at my location is now released for sale with no upgrades or fixes.