Sponsored

New version of the Nismo exhaust?

Exquisite_Red

Well-Known Member
First Name
Donnie
Joined
Feb 24, 2025
Threads
4
Messages
205
Reaction score
355
Location
Nashville, TN
Car(s)
'24 Nissan Z 6MT
Occupation
NNA-S Project Manager
Hey guys I have been waiting to order the Nismo touring exhaust for a while since it’s on back order and I was looking today and I found a version 2 of it was wondering what they changed if anything part number are B0100-RZ34S2 For the new one and B0100-RZ34S for the old one none of the listings have pictures of the new one so I’m very curious about it.
Where did you find this? It may be different for aftermarket, but for OEM parts, the part number is always exactly 10 digits long. And if there is ANY change to the part, it requires a new part number; almost always an incremental change to the last five digits. I work closely with the design change group that coordinates this. All that to say, the “2” may just be a vendor suffix or something. If it was an actual new part, I would expect the part number to be changed to B0100-RZ34T, or something like that. Our inventory systems only accept 10 digits. If you enter anything longer, it just ignores any extra digits. But, again, it could be different for aftermarket. 🤷🏻‍♂️
 
OP
OP

aurora rz34

Active Member
First Name
Brock
Joined
Aug 19, 2026
Threads
3
Messages
29
Reaction score
8
Location
Pennsylvania
Car(s)
2026 nisaan z heritage edtion
Where did you find this? It may be different for aftermarket, but for OEM parts, the part number is always exactly 10 digits long. And if there is ANY change to the part, it requires a new part number; almost always an incremental change to the last five digits. I work closely with the design change group that coordinates this. All that to say, the “2” may just be a vendor suffix or something. If it was an actual new part, I would expect the part number to be changed to B0100-RZ34T, or something like that. Our inventory systems only accept 10 digits. If you enter anything longer, it just ignores any extra digits. But, again, it could be different for aftermarket. 🤷🏻‍♂️
This is on the official Nissan USA parts website. You can see even in the name it says version 2

IMG_4982.webp


IMG_4981.webp
 

KrackaC8

Well-Known Member
First Name
Christopher
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Threads
9
Messages
1,324
Reaction score
1,933
Location
Sioux City, IA
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance, 2024 Grand Cherokee, 2023 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Commodities
Hopefully they (Nissan + Borla) updated it from 2.25" to 2.50" diameter piping!
 
 






Top