Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
hopefully i'll get to trade in my beautiful yellow gti in a few years for one.

goeagles11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z
Had to make a profile after that great teaser. Looks amazing.

No carbon fiber nismo engine cover, nismo strut tower brace, and potentially no nismo exhaust would be disappointing. I don’t see how you can have a nismo without the nismo exhaust? Would be a very weird route to go. Basically Owners of the Nismo will still need to buy Nismo parts for their Nismo.

Added red in the gauge cluster is a nice touch, seats look good, front bumper is light years better than the outgoing bumper. I currently drive a manual 370z but the auto only doesn’t turn me off as long as shifts are quick and clean.

The 425 HP estimates will probably be accurate. I think they’ll give it just enough to be able to claim 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. When it’s all said and done I think this Z will be a classic.

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
honestly, hard sale above 60k with the '24 Mustang coming out.
It really is, epecially with ADM. A '23 M2 is $62,200 and can be ordered at MSRP. $1k increase for MY24 and for MY25 it's getting a power bump from 453 hp to ~475 hp. I've owned the past 2 and love the Z, but $60k was my limit for a Nismo if it really was a significant upgrade to the Performance. No 6MT, if true, is a deal breaker alone.

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
It really is, epecially with ADM. A '23 M2 is $62,200 and can be ordered at MSRP. $1k increase for MY24 and for MY25 it's getting a power bump from 453 hp to ~475 hp. I've owned the past 2 and love the Z, but $60k was my limit for a Nismo if it really was a significant upgrade to the Performance. No 6MT, if true, is a deal breaker alone.
i'll seriously be considering the new m2s in a few years once i'm in the market again. the back doesn't look the best, but everything else looks good enough or great. not to mention performance.

z_ya_later

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Seiran Blue Nissan Z Sport
The last Nismo was about $6K over the 370 Sport+Touring trim combo and $15K over base. If they stick to the same formula, that would put this iteration at the high end of $50K. Color, destination, options would definitely get you to $60K or more before ADM.

Love the teaser. Would like to get a better look at the front end. Interesting to see the bits they added to the current design. Love the new seats. As it stands now, I'm still happy I went with the Sport/base + upgrades route.

Really surprised the engine bay looks completely unchanged. Hopefully the final reveal has the actual Nismo parts that debuted earlier this year (engine brace, engine cover, etc).

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Yeah its unfortunate. There's no way anyone is getting a Nismo anywhere close to 60k haha, or even 70.

These are going straight to youtubers to molest and then dump when they get bored and run out of video thumbnails. I love that Nissan made these but it just seems like an odd time considering how non existent the other models are.

Im still excited for Nismo parts tho!

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Had to make a profile after that great teaser. Looks amazing.

No carbon fiber nismo engine cover, nismo strut tower brace, and potentially no nismo exhaust would be disappointing. I don’t see how you can have a nismo without the nismo exhaust? Would be a very weird route to go. Basically Owners of the Nismo will still need to buy Nismo parts for their Nismo.

Added red in the gauge cluster is a nice touch, seats look good, front bumper is light years better than the outgoing bumper. I currently drive a manual 370z but the auto only doesn’t turn me off as long as shifts are quick and clean.

The 425 HP estimates will probably be accurate. I think they’ll give it just enough to be able to claim 0-60 in 3.9 seconds. When it’s all said and done I think this Z will be a classic.

my hope is it being pre production they do a NISMO engine cover and maybe strut for the official release. but with that said..if that were true why show the engine bay at all in the teaser video

Longhorn2020

First Name
Jase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z
Occupation
Computer engineering
Hoping for 450hp, though it already has trouble putting the power to the ground without awd like the gt-r
They should be able to offer awd as an option considering that the Q60 offered it and the Z uses the same platform and engine.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Wow it rooks like Matt was right about the Nismo coming soon! Nice to have someone with connections đź‘Ť

I guess I can say now since ZCON already teased the NISMO being there on facebook and im not overstepping someone elses announcement. ZCON is end of July so press release should correspond with that