• Poll closed .

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
And as a second bump to this thread - what other aftermarket components would you like to see for your Z?

-Nick
What else do you guys make? I know only of HE

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many
What else do you guys make? I know only of HE
We also have a pair of intercoolers for the VR30 that we're fairly confident will fit in the Z,but we still need to test fit before we feel comfortable shipping them to you guys. Heat exchanger is definitely one of the first items on our list, along with a catch can

Other than that we delve into all sorts of areas! Reservior tanks, radiators, other fluid coolers (oil/transmission), we've dipped our toes into exhaust systems in the past, under hood dress-up components, a wide range! Let us know what you'd like and we'll see if we can make it happen!

-Nick

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
lambo door kits...

j/k 🤣 prob a metal airbox for me. i have an aluminum one in my 86 and my tt fd. i have one of your radiators in my other fd with a big single turbo

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many
Hey guys!

Just wanted to give this thread a little bump and let you know that our intake development is officially under way! Our intake wiz, Ye, is working on collecting 3D scans of the full system and engine bay on our donor vehicle so we can kick off the R&D process while we wait on our allocation!

NT6_9638.jpg

-Nick

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Hey guys!

Just wanted to give this thread a little bump and let you know that our intake development is officially under way! Our intake wiz, Ye, is working on collecting 3D scans of the full system and engine bay on our donor vehicle so we can kick off the R&D process while we wait on our allocation!

NT6_9638.jpg

-Nick
Ye is working with you? I'm definitely buying from y'all! (Ye's not crazy BTW!)

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
Sober As A Judge . . .

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
We also have a pair of intercoolers for the VR30 that we're fairly confident will fit in the Z,but we still need to test fit before we feel comfortable shipping them to you guys. Heat exchanger is definitely one of the first items on our list, along with a catch can

Other than that we delve into all sorts of areas! Reservior tanks, radiators, other fluid coolers (oil/transmission), we've dipped our toes into exhaust systems in the past, under hood dress-up components, a wide range! Let us know what you'd like and we'll see if we can make it happen!

-Nick
Nick, do spend some time on those cooling items, sorely needed 👍 It's hot where I track out there in the West!

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Many
Ye is working with you? I'm definitely buying from y'all! (Ye's not crazy BTW!)
Sober As A Judge . . .
i-dont-know-5a0882.jpg

Nick, do spend some time on those cooling items, sorely needed 👍 It's hot where I track out there in the West!
It's on the list! We already have intercoolers and a heat exchanger queued up and we're planning to investigate the primary cooling system along with the oil and transmission coolers once we get our own Z in the shop

-Nick

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
i-dont-know-5a0882.jpg

It's on the list! We already have intercoolers and a heat exchanger queued up and we're planning to investigate the primary cooling system along with the oil and transmission coolers once we get our own Z in the shop

-Nick
Haha!!

We had a thread a few days ago where Kanye or 'Ye' was in the news and we were remarking that when somebody speaks their mind and it doesn't go with the rest of the entertainment industry they are labeled crazy or unstable. To which my Reply was simply 'Ye Is Sober As A Judge' as he is speaking his truth however unpopular with some it might be.

It's from this thread starting from Post # 20
https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/wow-thats-a-fugly-car-thread.1481/page-2#post-46835

Since You're 'Ye' is spelled to Kanye's 'Ye' (pronounced Yay and Not Yee) is where the correlation was made.

Keep Making The Good Stuffs on the Zee Mishimoto Family We Can't Wait To See What the Team There Is Cooking Up !!!

Last edited:

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Haha!!

We had a thread a few days ago where Kanye or 'Ye' was in the news and we were remarking that when somebody speaks their mind and it doesn't go with the rest of the entertainment industry they are labeled crazy or unstable. To which my Reply was simply 'Ye Is Sober As A Judge' as he is speaking his truth however unpopular with some it might be.

It's from this thread starting from Post # 20
https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/wow-thats-a-fugly-car-thread.1481/page-2#post-46835

Since You're 'Ye' is spelled to Kanye's 'Ye' (pronounced Yay and Not Yee) is where the correlation was made.

Keep Making The Good Stuffs on the Zee Mishimoto Family We Can't Wait To See What the Team There Is Cooking Up !!!

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
Ye_Not_Crazy.png