Sponsored

Misha roasted the Nissan Z

JWG

Active Member
First Name
Jonathan
Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
42
Reaction score
16
Location
Missouri
Car(s)
2011 P7B
Occupation
Customer Service/Retail
Just my 5$ but 0-100km/h in today’s world is so irrelevant to an extent it’s more about lap-times and consistency. If you’re obsessed with 0-100km/h shouldn’t you just go and buy a EV?
I personally find 0-100km/h wars so cringe especially in a world where even my mother can achieve it with a the press of some buttons and engaging launch control…
Ive owned an ev6 GT. That was my last fun car, and I couldn't agree more. Hence why the CTR is on my radar.
 

wooferocau

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
104
Reaction score
93
Location
Swifts Creek , Victoria , Australia
Car(s)
Z32 300ZX , GR Corolla GTS
Occupation
Engineer
but 0-100km/h in today’s world is so irrelevant
I have stated that many a time... there is WAY more to the performance of a good sports car than "straight-line" speed!!!

Oh yeah ..Most EV,s including the lamest town/shopping variants will kick the ass of the majority of ICE "Sports Cars " when it comes to straight-line acceleration. !!
 

wooferocau

Well-Known Member
First Name
Paul
Joined
Jan 19, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
104
Reaction score
93
Location
Swifts Creek , Victoria , Australia
Car(s)
Z32 300ZX , GR Corolla GTS
Occupation
Engineer

JWG

Active Member
First Name
Jonathan
Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
42
Reaction score
16
Location
Missouri
Car(s)
2011 P7B
Occupation
Customer Service/Retail
EV vs ICE

BZ4X Toyota Touring/SUV vs GR Supra Sports Car.

Drag Race: Toyota bZ4X Touring vs Toyota GR Supra – 0-100, 1/4 mile - YouTube

Again...why 0-100 times are meaningless .. when it comes to how a "Sports Car" performs overall.

Which do you think would be the most enjoyable/capable when it comes to handling and finesse !!! :rolleyes:
Exactly. My ev6 ran 11.3-11.5@119-120. All day erry day. And it handled decent, but when I pushed it on the mountain roads here, you really felt the weight. It wasnt confidence inspiring. Sure I was crushing stuff in a straight line, but 1, thats inviting legal trouble, and 2, functionally who cares? Its dick measuring. Anyone can buy a model s plaid and be an absolute king at that. But where is the enjoyment? The real fun? It got old for me. I also wanted a other ICE car. Kindof a send-off. I began looking at bmw m2x, gle53amg, etc. but all those are awd, powerful, heavy. Literally ev with more parts and noise, lol! Hence me now looking at Z, CTR, and a few others. Both are piss slow. But that's not the end all.
 
 






Top