MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
inspected the car today and overall pretty good shape. the rear bumper has a really light scratch something that can be buffed.

only real blemish I noticed was the spoiler has a few spots on it almost like acid rain marks or something. its like a bluish clear tint to it. very tiny

Last edited:

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
My Z NISMO is here!!! This really feels like the culmination of working so hard for 20 years in the Nissan enthusiast community. Having this car sit right beside the #1 GTR NISMO is just something I'm so proud of. My favorite Nissan I ever owned was my 2007 350Z NISMO. I only had it for less than a year before I left for the GTR world but it's just as awesome feeling to have the Z NISMO back! I enjoyed my 2023 Z and am glad I had it for 7 months as I feel I will have a better appreciation for the NISMO and the differences. Looking forward to something track and autocross next season.
1000000734.jpg
1000000741.jpg
1000000742.jpg

1000000744.jpg
1000000739.jpg
1000000746.jpg
Luv It !!!

Yummay.gif

rvlbrs

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vnglrs.com
Car(s)
2023 Z 6MT, 2021 Supra 3.0 AT, 2014 Toyota 86 6MT
Occupation
Media Production
Sick! That's a great pairing đź‘Ź

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I posted this in facebook but thought I would share the full story of how I got my NISMO as I know a few of you are in the market for one and thought my experience and my decision making could be helpful

back in July I ordered a NISMO at MSRP as a favor from a dealer who I had helped over the years on NAGTROC/GTRLIFE. We were able to spec this one out from the factory as it was a september build. however this was out of state and not an easy logistical place for me to get the Z from.. but I had a NISMO with my name on it! this was a relief after it took me 21 dealers on my 2023 Z. I had a really bad experience buying my 2023 Z out of state just because the transportation company. so I was looking for something local at the same time. I tried so so many different avenues to get one of the first NISMOs in the US. At the same time I had access to where over 400 NISMOs in various stages of production now through February were headed in the US. I found the perfect black Z incoming 40 mins from my house. I called them and they were $3K over MSRP with a package that included window tint free oil changes ect ect and a high doc fee of 799 vs 170 at the other dealer. I knew I had my MSRP car out of state locked in but asked them about the trade in on my 2023 Z ( that was another obstacle with the out of state car as I would have to private sale or worry with shipping to them) the local dealer came back with 51,500 for my performance Z. I paid 52,400 for it in April. With tax savings in my state on the new car that is like me private selling for around 53,100 without all of the hassle. If I were going to private sale I would have probably asked 54K and taken 53. I then got a quote for getting my out of state NISMO enclosed transport and it was 1,300. all of the sudden the local NISMO made more sense and then it showed up a few weeks early at port where my out of state one is due in mid to late December. So I made the decision to take the local deal and not go through shipping. so it was my 2023 Z and 19,700 OTD tax title ect for the NISMO. the trade in and factoring in not having to enclose transport pretty much washed out the add on package and was left with the high the doc fee. I did pretty much drive my 2023 Z for free for 7 months so all in all I felt comfortable with it.

Last edited:

71zman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
71 240z, 90 300zx, 23 ZProtoMT, 24 Z Nismo
Congrats MC. NISMO Twins!

1699415060039.png
Actually we have Triplet Black Diamond Nismo Z owners on Here! I wonder how many Nismo Z's will be sold this year?

supra93

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra & RX7
Occupation
Pastry Chef
Congrats Matt! 🎉

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Actually we have Triplet Black Diamond Nismo Z owners on Here! I wonder how many Nismo Z's will be sold this year?

I have a list that is about a month old of 410 that are in various states of production with most due to arrive by February. Not sure if this accounts for the majority of 2024 production or not. Usually cars are produced through the spring of the model year but it's possible the NISMO Z could have been heavily front loaded to get them out quick as possible

I'm guessing they won't exceed 30% of total production this year but it's just a guess

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A few miscellaneous observations

just looked under the NISMO and realize there isnt a plastic underspoiler in the front or the ones infront of the tires on the performance. instead its like a piano black painted piece that I cannot see how it wont get scrapped to oblivion. the good thing about the performance was those underspoilers were fairly cheap and replaceable

1000000872.jpg

The nismo has a "Traction Mode". That seems to be a more relaxed VDC setting that helps with cornering. One additional bonus to it is it appears this setting also disables the hood poppers which as discussed in this forum were causing some people worry about being too sensitive and going off in certain situations. On a related note I figured out to turn it off on the standard Z even though it's not clearly stated how to do so.

Also in this pic you will see fully automatic mode now has a gear indicator next to it
PXL_20231109_173209116.jpg

Last edited: