Looked under my trunk mat and found….

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
….absolutely nothing! Isn’t there supposed to be a tow hook, jack etc? All I saw was a bottle and foot pump. No spare or anything under the foam you see either
IMG_6467.jpeg

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
You must have purchased the sport edition, as the empty space your seeing is where the Sub Woofer goes. A lot of new cars now a days comes with just a air-pump, and can of fix-a-flat. On the upside, you now know where your going to put the new sub woofer, with the new stereo system your getting from Car Toys! 😊

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
No spare.
Screenshot_20230601-064053.png
The move to tire sealant really annoys me…I’m not talking the Z, I’m talking all cars in general.
It’s a cost cutting thing for them, but a big safety thing for us. If a tire has more than a small leak I wouldn’t feel safe driving on it, so instead of having the ability to change it and get to safety, we instead have to have a car towed at an exorbitant ( well it is in Aus at least) rate.

Around three years ago, there was a lot of construction in my area, had three major punctures in 6 months. Luckily the Peugeot came with a spare otherwise I would have been out a few thousand just because of a puncture …outrageous
I get for some they are trying to keep weight down. But in my opinion ALL cars should come with a spare tire with the option to go with a sealant instead ….not the other way round.
How cars gain a 5 star safety rating with this is beyond me, as I’m sure there have been many who have used the sealant and driven on it when the puncture was more serious than a sealant covers

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
I was expecting to see a tow hook at least but there’s not one of those either

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Which tire size did you want a spare for? The front or rear? Kidding...just do what I did.

349572419_1385248288934568_3608670628522069003_n.jpg
Oh sh*t I didn’t know these were a thing! That’s cool though….goes to show how long it’s been since I’ve been in the aftermarket stereo system game huh? 🤣

Jughead

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rogue, wrangler
Occupation
Sales Management
Me either. I used my google-fu skills and searched for "speaker for a hatchback" and blammo! This beauty popped up. Unplug the rear 4.5" monsters and plug this in it's place.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Speaking of all this......Is this the right tow took for our Z's? I found it in a drawer from a different car am not sure if it was from the pathfinder or Sentra or GTR or what.

I saw some online that say AD instead of FE.
What does that mean?

are nissan hooks all the same thread size?

Also before anyone says just screw it in and try it yourself I really don't want to pull that plastic piece off the front if I don't have to as my luck it won't go back on right and fall off while im driving or the break or something. 😂

PXL_20230601_210708119.jpg

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Speaking of all this......Is this the right tow took for our Z's? I found it in a drawer from a different car am not sure if it was from the pathfinder or Sentra or GTR or what.

I saw some online that say AD instead of FE.
What does that mean?

are nissan hooks all the same thread size?

Also before anyone says just screw it in and try it yourself I really don't want to pull that plastic piece off the front if I don't have to as my luck it won't go back on right and fall off while im driving or the break or something. 😂

PXL_20230601_210708119.jpg
It looks like it. Not sure if the thread pitch is the same but if you Google it, it looks identical

RICHIEM22

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Proto
Which tire size did you want a spare for? The front or rear? Kidding...just do what I did.

349572419_1385248288934568_3608670628522069003_n.jpg
How do you like the sound of this compared to the Bose? I really expected more out of the stock Bose system, but it just doesn’t have enough punch so I want to change it out.

Jughead

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
rogue, wrangler
Occupation
Sales Management
How do you like the sound of this compared to the Bose? I really expected more out of the stock Bose system, but it just doesn’t have enough punch so I want to change it out.
I didn’t have the Bose. I got the sport model.

Ramman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
Occupation
engineer
This post from @Lgata seems to be the way to go.
I have the 2023Z performance and followed that post . Seems to have worked out fine. As the manual says if you do jack up your car to replace a tire be sure to place chocks under the diagonal tire (i.e. if you jack up right rear, chuck the left front tire).