Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
IMG_6744.jpeg
To show more love and support for both of my parents who are going through it with their own issues resulting from cancer, I couldn’t NOT get this.
My dad had his bladder removed a few months ago to get rid of his cancer but is having so many other complications from infections which in turn is affecting his dementia.
My mom, who cares for my dad, had part of her pancreas removed and is now in chemo.
My wife and I moved them into our home for the next 6 months while my mom goes through chemo so she doesn’t have to care for my dad by herself.
To say this has been a trying time is putting it lightly. My dad in and out of rehab and the hospital (not knowing if he will ever come back home) and my mom feeling sick and not knowing what’s going to happen with my dad is a feeling like no other.
Anyways, sorry to go on about my personal life but I just wanted to show some support for them as well as maybe any of you who may be going through it or have a loved one who might be.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Wishing the best for your parents! Absolutely fuck cancer!

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
Ouch. I feel ya man :( I lost both my parents to that shit fairly recently. My mother in 2015, and complications from that took my father suddenly in 2020.

Wishing you the best in these tough times. Stay strong.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
appreciate you taking the time to share this

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Ouch. I feel ya man :( I lost both my parents to that shit fairly recently. My mother in 2015, and complications from that took my father suddenly in 2020.

Wishing you the best in these tough times. Stay strong.
Damn man….so sorry for both your losses….thanks for sharing though I appreciate that!

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
My younger brother died of Duodenal cancer. Watched him waist away from chemo. Cancer affects almost everyone. I can only imagine what you must be going through. Having two parents to worry about! Thoughts, and prayers!

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
Sorry to read this, but that's a classy plate frame. My sympathies to your family.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Prayers to you and family, tough times indeed! Lost my wife to breast cancer almost 2 years ago, such sweet memories we can still hold dear to. I'm sure the same with you! You're in good community here, stay strong man!

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
My younger brother died of Duodenal cancer. Watched him waist away from chemo. Cancer affects almost everyone. I can only imagine what you must be going through. Having two parents to worry about! Thoughts, and prayers!
Sorry to hear that….I lost an older brother. Not to cancer but….it was tough.
Yeah we don’t know what each day brings especially for my dad but we can only stay strong and hope for the best

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z
Prayers to you and family, tough times indeed! Lost my wife to breast cancer almost 2 years ago, such sweet memories we can still hold dear to. I'm sure the same with you! You're in good community here, stay strong man!
Can’t imagine losing my wife….I feel like I would be lost
To those who have shared and are sharing stories, I really appreciate it 💙👍🏼